Iran captures British Sailors

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Spawn said:
Same could be asked...what possible proof have you got that Iran is lying??.

There is the gps location of the ship, the forced testimonies of the hostages and the first statement released by iran that puts our troops in Iraqi waters.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Are you trying to pull a sarcasm or something? You seriously wouldnt like what i would say. :)

Maybe I wouldn't, but I doubt you haven't replied becaues you're scared of hurting my feelings :)

Soldato
perplex said:
Are you serious? what about that little "mistake" that Iran made with their first coordinates?

You know its not impossible that it actually was a mistake rather than a lie. Its not as though the co-ordinates they gave were the same as the UK ones anyway, so if we're assuming the UK ones were right then it was a mistake either way.

Permabanned
calnen said:
You know its not impossible that it actually was a mistake rather than a lie. Its not as though the co-ordinates they gave were the same as the UK ones anyway, so if we're assuming the UK ones were right then it was a mistake either way.

You're not suggesting the UK would use this as leverage in its own propoganda? hehe.

Permabanned
calnen said:

Anyone with common sense can see its a lie just like blairs WMD statement for going to war!!!

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Slinwagh said:
With the majority of them not actually living in Iran I would guess.

And why is that? Because of their government?

Were they and their army fooled into supporting a war based on lies?

but...hey..it's off topic, so I'm leaving it at that.

Associate
calnen said:

I take it these heartwarming letters are sincere also?

Raz

Raz

Soldato
XPE said:
What possible proof do you have that UK is lying to cover it up?

It's not an 'and' is it.

There's no reason why the UK wouldn't lie is there?

"Yes...we did have sailors in your waters, but don't worry about it. You're just being paranoid what with all the bullying we're doing to you."

And Iran could lie too.....

"yes...we kidnapped your people from Iraqi waters, then tried to cover it up...oops"

Permabanned
It has gone past the point of being relevant who is telling the truth. Iran is utterly in the wrong by the way it is using our servicemen as propaganda weapons.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
dirtydog said:
It has gone past the point of being relevant who is telling the truth. Iran is utterly in the wrong by the way it is using our service*people* as propaganda weapons.

Which I already have stated.

My reply is to the intelligent posts in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom