Official Glastonbury Thread: 2007

Soldato
The coach tickets cost an extra £25, but you HAVE to get the coach from one of the listed departure places on the Wednesday. The Glasto ticket will be given out half way to the festival, so you have to get the coach on this day to get ya ticket!

But once ya got it you could always go home & come back on the Friday etc.

Still available if ya need some :)

Associate
Yeah I'm still waiting on my confirmation email too! However looking on other forums, quite a few people are in the same boat so hopefully it should come through soon.

Did anyone try ordering more tickets with the same registration number after "successfully" buying tickets? If the order went through properly it shouldn't have worked if you tried it again.

Soldato
Is there any chance of any more coming on sale? From failed transactions etc. I know there probably won't be (m)any because of the methods of ordered they've used this year.

It's just I've got a ticket (thanks Scott :D) and the girlfriend has missed out. :( Should have ordered at the same time tbh. :o

Soldato
naffa said:
Is there any chance of any more coming on sale? From failed transactions etc. I know there probably won't be (m)any because of the methods of ordered they've used this year.

It's just I've got a ticket (thanks Scott :D) and the girlfriend has missed out. :( Should have ordered at the same time tbh. :o

radio one reported failed/returned tickets would be on sale 22nd april

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah, I've heard about a 2nd ticket sale on the 22nd. Just hoping the transaction goes through!

For the last Glasto the bank we paid with stopped the transaction because not enough security questions were asked, and it was just lucky that we rang the bank to check it'd been paid (cuz we hadn't had confirmation) and they said "No, we had a payment from Glastonbury but have put it on hold because we weren't sure if it was real". Once we'd told them to make the payment all was ok.

Oh, and has anyone had their comfirmation email through yet???

Soldato
toadsy666 said:
Oh, and has anyone had their comfirmation email through yet???

yes... tickets ordered just before i posted at 9:19, email at 9:40, last time i didn't get confirmation till after 6pm so i would not worry yet.

Back
Top Bottom