• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

e6420

Associate
Robbie G said:
Presumably OcUK are trying to shift as many 6x00s before they list the 6x20s, as when they start selling the latter they will have to drop the prices on the former and will therefore make a lower GP on each unit. My guess is that they already have the xx20s in stock and are holding off, but I could be completey wrong as holding stock also costs money!

Possibly, but if they had em I think they would be shipping them, as they know so many people want them. I've ordered my E6420, but it still hasn't been dispatched yet, I think they might have said they got em in stock, but not send em out till the 23rd, which will really FULLY STAR OUT SWEARIES! me off as I'm away from the 22nd for 3 weeks!

Associate
ive noticed some places saying they have stock, however intels disclaimer says nobody can ship them till the 22nd of April. I know most UK distributors have them in stock waiting, so maybe big etailers also have stock, those who buy direct, but I think they will wait till you get near the end of the transaction then spring something up to say they cant ship til the 22nd.

Associate
C64 said:
I've always found that puzzling as to my ears tuniq on full isnt that annoying
or loud i guess depends if your used to a silent pc and what case you have.
On full I can hear it over my graphics card, which is pretty loud!

Back
Top Bottom