What been the best DVD This year??, u have bought&which is the worst?

Associate
Best is a tie -

-Godfather boxset - 1 and 2 have to be 2 of THE best movies of all time and

-Monsters Inc - Pixar just get better and better. Great story , great mix of comedy and drama - I actually cried at the end the first time I saw it :)

Worst is also a tie -

- Lord of The Rings (probably be flamed - but I dont really care - I am an enormous Tolkien fan and this could have been so much better. Shame that future generations will probably never touch the books now) and

-Predator SE (very poor transfer not worthy of DVD IMHO)

Associate
films:
best - Leon R1 (at last - wanted the R1 title for ages and finally managed to find it)

worst - Dude, Where's My Car (dire dumb & dumber type film with none of good bits)

tv:
best - West Wing series 1 (watched it right thru twice now)

worst - Upstairs Downstairs (bought for the g/f and I have to, unfortunately, sit thru some of it (Duchess of Duke Street owns Up/Downstairs))

:)

bd

Associate
Originally posted by Rossi
So what the rubishish one u have bought?

ps: I live near Rochdale, In Oldham.

Rossi

I dunno, I tend not to buy too much rubbish. I suppose the worst I bought this year was probably "not another teen movie"

Soldato
Best ive bought too many good films this year to pick one, My new spiderman Ltd edition collectors gift set is edging being the best this year though.

Fast and the Furious is still the worst film ive ever bought , traded straight away after watching it.

Back
Top Bottom