DS Lite advice

Associate
Am going to be buying a DS Lite in the next few days and can get 2 games with it. Can anybody give me some suggestioons on what 2 games I should get? I need them to last a good while. I won't be playing online.

Cheers

Soldato
I borrowed my mates the other day, and its suprisingly good fun.

Spent most of my time on FF3, Mario & Luigi : Partners in Time, and Brain Age. All three should last you a good while.

Soldato
If you like solving puzzles and reading a lot of dialogue (although it is a good storyline) I can recommend Hotel Dusk: Room 215

I'd give it 7/10

Or something completely different, Animal Crossings? It's very addictive and I really don't know why.

edit: Just so you know it took me around 20hrs to complete Hotel Dusk, but once you have played it you probably wouldn't play it again.

Soldato
Kinda depends what you like... if you like platformers, then New Super Mario Bros is an essential purchase, and if you like driving (well kinda) then Mario Kart DS is fun even in offline mode. Otherwise, Phoenix Wright is good too, but much like Hotel Dusk it's not got much replay value once you've finished it. Dr Kawasaki Brain Training is also good but it's something you play frequently but not for hours on end each time.

Best bet is to have a look through the list of games reviewed over at IGN and sort them by rating... http://uk.ds.ign.com/index/reviews....ribute=article.overall_rating&sort.order=desc

Soldato
if its length that you want, then i would recommend phoenix wright and final fantasy 3.

there are tonnes of good games out though! im currently playing these:

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Meteos
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2

Associate
New Super Mario Bros
Theme Park
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Mario 64 DS

Mario 64DS should last you a while, plus theres loads of mini games for a little change.

Associate
OP
Auron said:
Bought mine on Wednesday, got it with FF3, New Super Mario Brothers and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin,

All 3 are top notch, put most time into Mario atm though :D

Can I ask how much you payed for that bundle?

Soldato
Sounds like it's worth giving phoenix wright a go then :) It looks like fun.

I can also recommend tetris... I find it's great with Wifi :)

EDIT: I didn't know theme park was out on the DS :confused: I'll have to try that as well.

Any c&c style games at all? That would kick ass. :D

Soldato
Kreeeee said:
The former is even older!

Both utterly fantastic games though :)

Is it? I thought it was the other way round :) There's so many good 'normal' games for the DS and even more 'different' games it's hard to pick out just two. I'm currently addicted to Picross :)

Back
Top Bottom