Trackday Photos

Soldato
Went to a trackday yesterday, Wife rode (although I did nab 2 sessions :) ) so I got loads of pictures. Tried to use a slow shutter speed on most of them, but naturally not all came out great but most of them did! some of the time I just cheated and used a stupidly fast shutter speed

Let me know what you think, I took around 1500 photos so I just picked out a few which stood out

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

The Wife!
IMG_0548.jpg

Associate
A good selection and some nice use of angle but the bottom left hand corner of the first picture is very distracting, a tigher crop and / or some cloning would help.

Soldato
OP
I havent edited any of them, directly from the camera. I'll try to find some more later, wasnt easy getting different shots because there were only 4-5 places on the track where you could take pics and they were all around the outside, never inside.

But heres a pic the wife got of me :)

IMG_1793.jpg

Soldato
I really quite like #1, it looks quite intense with the camera angle
a bit of a tighter crop from the back wheel would work of me
looks like a great day out, I think you got some good shots

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the comments. I quite liked the angled shots, I found sometimes it made a rather boring shot exciting. It was quite difficult panning with the bikes, I tended to speed up just as I pressed the button causing a blurred image, or missing the shot! I got better as the day went on I felt.

Here are a few more:
IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom