The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I once bought a double XL whopper meal at burger king for 58p.

The girl behind the till didn't press the final 9 (5.89) and I just casually pressed ok on the chip and pin and walked away :D

Soldato
EVH said:
I once bought a double XL whopper meal at burger king for 58p.

The girl behind the till didn't press the final 9 (5.89) and I just casually pressed ok on the chip and pin and walked away :D

What's to confess? Unless you enjoyed the burger, then told her boss about the mistake and she got fired?

Man of Honour
FatRakoon said:
After a few drinks, a mate of mine said he would give me 50 if I gave him a BJ

We laughed at first, but then I thought why not?

Leter on, he said he would give me another 50 if I swallowed...

I did do, and unfortunately, he didnt have 2 50's so he gave me a quid coin instead.

I have 1x £2, 3x 50p, 4x 20p coins in my wallet.... ;)

Burnsy

Caporegime
Well I've made light of it in another thread on here but I just have to confess it in the end.

Three months ago, someone approached me, lets call him Sebastian. He approached me with a business proposal, one which seemed like an interesting deal, once which would gain me fame and respect from, not only my favourite over clockers, but my country and also the world.

Once the deal was agreed, I would be undertaking a project to produce something that would be widely viewed, and understandably, I commanded a fairly large fee for the work, similar to what anyone in my position would have done. Fortunately for me, the fee was happily agreed upon, assuming I could stick to my brief.

Now, this wasn't a huge amount of money, but it was a lot to me, and having never had a large amount of cash dumped on me like this, I started to go off the rails. Wild parties, drugs, hookers, cars, you name it. By the time I got a grip I'd spent half the money. After seeing a counsellor, I was fortunate enough to be able to speak to my family, and invest the rest of the money into a fund that I'll be using to buy my first house with.

There was however a bigger problem, I almost missed the deadline for the project, so had to do a quick fix. Having spent all this cash, the pressure was just too much to cope, so in a panic, I ended up getting my two year old niece to do it*.

*Feeling rather emotional now, so I will post the rest *later*.

Caporegime
platypus said:
Well I've made light of it in another thread on here but I just have to confess it in the end.

Three months ago, someone approached me, lets call him Sebastian. He approached me with a business proposal, one which seemed like an interesting deal, once which would gain me fame and respect from, not only my favourite over clockers, but my country and also the world.

Once the deal was agreed, I would be undertaking a project to produce something that would be widely viewed, and understandably, I commanded a fairly large fee for the work, similar to what anyone in my position would have done. Fortunately for me, the fee was happily agreed upon, assuming I could stick to my brief.

Now, this wasn't a huge amount of money, but it was a lot to me, and having never had a large amount of cash dumped on me like this, I started to go off the rails. Wild parties, drugs, hookers, cars, you name it. By the time I got a grip I'd spent half the money. After seeing a counsellor, I was fortunate enough to be able to speak to my family, and invest the rest of the money into a fund that I'll be using to buy my first house with.

There was however a bigger problem, I almost missed the deadline for the project, so had to do a quick fix. Having spent all this cash, the pressure was just too much to cope, so in a panic, I ended up getting my two year old niece to do it*.

*Feeling rather emotional now, so I will post the rest *later*.

LOL!

I see what you did there ;)

Soldato
FatRakoon said:
After a few drinks, a mate of mine said he would give me 50 if I gave him a BJ

We laughed at first, but then I thought why not?

Leter on, he said he would give me another 50 if I swallowed...

I did do, and unfortunately, he didnt have 2 50's so he gave me a quid coin instead.

It's supposed to be anonymous :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom