Just posting a few from a very tiring day! All shots with my 350d and 70-300is

Please 'scuse the fence

All comments most welcome!

the rest are here

1 Valentino Rossi

2 Shinya Nakano

3 'The Doctor' again

3 Toni Elias

4 Nicky Hayden (just after he picked himself up from the kitty litter) fair play to him though

Last edited:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Awesome shots. Were you there for the weekend? I had a great one, didn't take my camera but wish I had. The paddock was a wee bit rammed but still good nontheless.

My mate was more happy about meeting the Two Hairy Bikers, Steve Parish and Suzi Perry. I was happy with meeting Rossi and Stoner though. Ah well, can't win em all.

Soldato
OP
Kol said:
Awesome shots. Were you there for the weekend? I had a great one, didn't take my camera but wish I had. The paddock was a wee bit rammed but still good nontheless.

My mate was more happy about meeting the Two Hairy Bikers, Steve Parish and Suzi Perry. I was happy with meeting Rossi and Stoner though. Ah well, can't win em all.

I was just there for sunday (well part of it anyway)

How did you get paddock access?....git! ;)

And you DIDNOT take your cam :eek:

Associate
Great pics, i was there for saturday and sunday, but sadly most of my pics aint very good, gotta get used to the camera as it was only the second time of using it, and only 1week old, may post some up.

What kit have you got?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Richard T said:
I was just there for sunday (well part of it anyway)

How did you get paddock access?....git! ;)

And you DIDNOT take your cam :eek:

Aye, sadly I was meant to be 'working' ;) But not much of that went on... Be interested to know what kit you used to take these, as above, as I'm impressed with them. Wish I'd taken my cam Thursday and Friday as they're the only days I bothered to go into the paddock (Thursday had plenty on in the pit lane too) and the remaining Saturday and Sunday I didn't use it, just used my pass for general admission around the track! My cam would have been useless as I am back to using my kit lens at the mo. If only I'd known anyone would have fancied borrowing it would have been welcome :p

So, kit used?

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Kol said:
Aye, sadly I was meant to be 'working' ;) But not much of that went on... Be interested to know what kit you used to take these, as above, as I'm impressed with them. Wish I'd taken my cam Thursday and Friday as they're the only days I bothered to go into the paddock (Thursday had plenty on in the pit lane too) and the remaining Saturday and Sunday I didn't use it, just used my pass for general admission around the track! My cam would have been useless as I am back to using my kit lens at the mo. If only I'd known anyone would have fancied borrowing it would have been welcome :p

So, kit used?

Kol, random question. You wern't selling programmes by any chance were you? I was that was all and just wondered if you were one of the people I was talking to over the weekend.

Completely random I know but I had to ask.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
TomWilko said:
Kol, random question. You wern't selling programmes by any chance were you? I was that was all and just wondered if you were one of the people I was talking to over the weekend.

Completely random I know but I had to ask.

How did you guess? Yea, my mate Phil got me some work over the weekend. I no doubt spoke to you, small world!

Back
Top Bottom