DSC00127.jpg

Apologies for the very poor quality phone pic :(

Associate
1st time poster here...

This is my current setup...

pic2.jpg

CIMG0046.JPG

CIMG0045.JPG

Hoping to replace the monitors with a 22" screen & upgrade the graphics cards pretty soon...

Last edited:
Soldato
mrk said:
I want a glass desk.

I want a dam glass desk!

Trust me you don't :p

His only has a glass top anyway, which is a good idea. Looks nice without being able to see the cables, I think his is the Mikael from Ikea - cheap, looks good and they sell the glass top.

Associate
Thanks Mansize but I'm running at 1600DPI and go across that whole 19" with about an inch of space left on the pull-out!

I like my Subwoofer where it is, mother has to clean once in a while and goes nuts if she can't manouver her hoover. ;)

Man of Honour
Had a bit of a shift around today, mainly to get better stereo imaging from the speakers and to make some extra room. So far sounding ace, I need to get a 1.5metre desk though, 1 metre is too short and I can have the speakers wider apart with a larger desk!

desktop_plus_amp.jpg

pan_roomjune2007.jpg

Soldato
desk29jun2007.jpg

Shuttle SN27P2 barebones
Creative Gigaworks T20 speakers
Hyundai ImageQuest Q17 17" TFT
BenQ Mini Buddy keyboard
Logitech MX310 mouse
Ratpadz GS mouse pad
Netgear DG834G v2 modem/router

Soldato
Mansize_tissue said:
God that thing is small! Isn't it... difficult to use?

It has resulted in a few deaths playing WoW duels and battlegrounds, due to pressing the wrong key. I also regularly press the function key instead of left control key when doing a paste. The key action is fine for me, and doesn’t require much pressure (which I like).

I miss a num pad for gaming, so considering a return to a regular sized keyboard. Just desk space is a valuable commodity for me.

Back
Top Bottom