Any one here from Redhill/Reigate???

Man of Honour
I lived in Redhill (Earlswood) for about 4 months in 2004/05. Nice area. I see they have Tony Tobin in the celebrities bit, he was a regular visitor to our house :D

Associate
I live in Redhill, well the outer parts anyway. And yeah the town centre is chav heaven.

The surrounding areas are nice though, especially in Reigate.

Permabanned
OP
Hate said:
Good job you got out of croydon!

LoL yea years back used to hang about with some m8s in croydon / Roundshaw

but dont any more (prob good thing it was in my skin head days :eek: )

but omg how both Croydon and Roundshaw have changed i tock the buss to wallington the other week (redhill to croydon then croydon to wallington)

OMG its all changed apart from Surrey Street dam good market the rest has changed so much i did not know i was in roundshaw at first lol was looking for the flats only to see house's :eek:

Which is a good thing never liked walking around roundshaw on me own at night (even thou i knew the right ppl) and the old airfield well was never good to walk there at night

just cant belive how its al changed thou some bits for the the best thou

Soldato
DJ Binks said:
Really? Where abouts? My Fiancée is from there, and I might be moving down myself in a few months :)

"South" Merstham as its known, the area away from the majority of the chavs and the CC TV, spose its not such a bad area, reigate and parts of it are very nice, expensive as well, just some areas of merstham are pure council estate and full of teenage mothers etc :p

Soldato
Lord-Jaffa said:
"South" Merstham as its known, the area away from the majority of the chavs and the CC TV, spose its not such a bad area, reigate and parts of it are very nice, expensive as well, just some areas of merstham are pure council estate and full of teenage mothers etc :p

Ah I know where you mean, where the Vets is? My Fiancée lives off Bletchingley Road, not too sure what you would class that as? Near the doctors surgery.

I quite like Merstham, appart from the flats, they do not look very nice. Shame it is so damn expensive to live there! :(, there is currently a flat above the doctors (1 bed) for £600 per month, that around here would get at least a 2 bed house) :( the extra wages does not make up that amount :(

Back
Top Bottom