PicoZ mini helicopters!

Associate
I picked up a Honey Bee KingII today for £99 :) I also had to get the airwolf lookalike shell which is normally £80! but only £50 if you get it with the copter.

You can see how big it is compared to the PicooZ.

cop1.JPG

cop2.JPG

cop3.JPG

I normally fly planes, so helicopters are new to me. I have the full Realflight sim which connects to my Futaba FF7s, so will have fly in that 1st.

I also finnished my latest home brew design. A F-14 Tomcat "Jolly Roger" complete with swinging wings :) It is made out of Depron foam (the same stuff you get your takeaway chips in).

DSCN2121.JPG

Chek it out here -> F-14 Tomcat

Associate
PiKe said:
Honey Bee King? Have you flown helicopters before because I've been told Collective Pitch is most deffinately not the one to learn on.

Nope never flown one before. You gotta learn sometime. TBH I only went into the shop for some balsa wood and after reading this thread "Honey Bee" popped into my head.

We tested it in the shop and when the gyro is on, it flies nicely.

Associate
PiKe said:
It's the Fitched Pitch one, the best trainer.

Does that one come with the combined gyro receiver unit?

I only ask because the main reason for me getting the King 2 was the fact all the R/C gear seems easily upgradable. Seperate gyro, RX and SC, and being able to program my FF7S TX to fly it instead of the rather cheapo TX included.

Let us know how you get on with it. I have not flown mine yet, because of our amazing summer weather!

Suspended
quick question, im spannered and about to buy one.

X-Rotor R/C Picoo Z Micro Helicopter (Blue)
Super Micro R/C Helicopter

which is the best or why are they different, the x-rotor was reduced from £30 and £25 for the other one?

Last edited:
Suspended
oh, and what does this mean

'...order some AA batteries to go with it (can't use recharchable and 6 AAs are needed)

why cant u use recharchable?

Back
Top Bottom