Most Significant Life Changing Moment.

Soldato
ElRazur said:

we try, we really do...

worst moments:
head bitten by a dog
falling off swing because of not holding on, straight onto concrete (will never let go again :p)
almost being run over
getting my foot run over (i will never learn :D)
passing GCSE's with minimal effort (didn't really prepare me for what i'd need to do to do well at college :()
first (and current job of 2 years)-real eye opener
doing fairly poor at college (will still probably procrastinate everything till the day i die :/)

and my member caught in the zipper- i will always make sure he's tucked away properly now :D

Soldato
dmpoole said:
Meeting my future wife in 1972 and then deciding to go steady in 1974.

You've just aged 30 years in my mind. :p

My most significant life changing moment was witnessing a school friend being knocked down and the carnage that followed. In that one moment, I treasured what I had, my friends and family and it made me think about my future more.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
1st.
When i was 7 my Grandad died. My dad bailed out on us when i was just over 1 so my grandad was like my Dad. When he died i went off my head smashed everything up & set alight to whatever i could. I settled down a bit around 9-10.

2nd.
Everyone told me to do well at school with the old 11plus to get into this flash All boys school. I passed the test with flying colours around the same time we got evicted out of our house because my step dad had been doing all our dough on his girlfriend. We moved into a squat with a Rock band full of smack heads.
As my Dad was a Gypsy & we were squatters i was known as the Dirty Gypsy ******* when i started secondary school. I had two choices, take crap or fight. I chose to fight.

Permabanned
it would have been a period of around three weeks when I was sixteen where it became apparent that the 'career' in which I was involved had suddenly attracted about half a dozen individuals who would ruin it and result in either everyone involved being jailed, a few people losing their lives or both...

best decision I ever made. within six months, the interlopers had (whilst trading off 'our' reputation) resulted in the deaths of two people, hospitalised half a dozen others, fled to the states and got into a lot of trouble with people you don't want to annoy...

I left with the door open so the opportunity is still there should I require big money but the current climate doesn't bode well for it...

While I never broke any laws, some people see it as morally...bad.

and a few high-profile cases stateside mean that even though it is legally a 'grey' area, the risks have increased.

But if I hadn't left, I wouldn't have met my gf and had the most wonderful 5 years of my life.

*n

Soldato
Probably when i broke my foot and was in crutches for 3 months and i became depressed and wouldnt go to school. Add to that getting dumped i was a riot and messed up all my exams for that year. Sat 6th year to try and improve but again i got bored as all my mates left to work or left early to just go to college. Ended up with one higher and an intermediate 2.....had to get a grip and decide what i wanted and forget all about school.

I have not set foot back in school since i left and didnt bother speaking to my accounts teacher who had went behind my back to try and get me out his class even though i scored an A in a prelim exam! Just finished my first year at college,which has just merged with paisley uni so i think i'll stick at it to get my degree.

Never had any family deaths,had one point where my mum walked out on my dad and took me and my brother to my grans......for my dad to drive to my grans while drunk........that shook me up but didnt change much in my life as it stands justnow.

edit: the time between school and college involved some class a,b and c drugs......which is pretty much made me sit back and take a look at what the **** i was doing with my life.

Caporegime
Getting involved with a good friends ex. It completely destroyed my social world, to this day I still have a lot of ex-friends that I wish I still had in my life. Getting with this girl eventually resulted in losing 10 or so friends, and one large chunk of my life.

Deleted member 58846

D

Deleted member 58846

ElRazur said:
The first time i had sex! I wished it never ends. :eek:

shut up virgin boy!! :D

TBH life changing in my world has not happened. Ive done what I aimed to do since I was 13. Yet to explore the wunders of the world.

4p

4p

Soldato
Hedge said:
For me personally i would probably say it was my parents getting divorced when i was 4, This has never bothered me, and everything is fine.. But life woulda been totally different for me if it never happened. Not better, just different.

You know what m8, thats the exact same story as mine

They havn't spoken since

Anyway, i suppose one of my life changing moments was being accepted onto my Media course ;)

Associate
My mum dad split up when i was 3. My brother died when i was 5 i seen hime dead and still remember it to the day. Then my grandad died from cancer when i was 9. Then my nan at 14 from some people piching her peonsion out side a post office and it shook her up to much. But after all that im 21 now and i have 9 month old lil girl worth growing up through the hard times

Back
Top Bottom