Useful Freeware Utilities

Soldato
OP
Emo_hug said:
Yes, I think that looks very good...it gives a brief description of the utility with a link to download it...exactly what is required. ;)

Unfortunately this is what I was unable to do in the main list (when I first started it), as I am restricted to a certain number of characters in each Post, and because of the way the forum is setup. ie the actual program used to create it, it is not possible to give me more leeway in the editing of them.

The lists (of the utilities) occupy Post #1 and Post #2, and my next post is not until Post #12, if you did the same for the 2 lists in Posts #1 & #2 and then I could put the links (for each section) into Post #12 with a heading something like, "Description Of Utilities". :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I could help out if needed? If the prog being used to make the pages already done is free then I'd be happy to help out. I could then send them to the intended host.

Associate
just finished a fresh install on pc, but not sure what download manage/anti virus/ spy ware monitors to use since I've been out of touch with it for a while.

Could someone do me a quick list of the ones to use if possible, thanks very much!

Soldato
Yurka said:
just finished a fresh install on pc, but not sure what download manage/anti virus/ spy ware monitors to use since I've been out of touch with it for a while.

Could someone do me a quick list of the ones to use if possible, thanks very much!
DownloadThemAll for Firefox download manager. NOD32/Kaspersky/AOL Active Virus Shield/Avast/AVG for AV.

SpywareBlaster/Ad-aware/Spybot Search and Destroy for spyware.

Back
Top Bottom