EIZO Flex Scan S2411W

Permabanned
Hi I am in a bit of a dilema, can I have your views on the EIZO Flex Scan S2411W and comparison's to dell 24' A04 and benq 24'WZ, what would you choose out of these 3 gorgeous screen's any help would me much appreciated. :eek: :confused:

Permabanned
read up on them eizo is a renowed for quality and colour the benq i would choose last as there is a slight blurring and its preset far too bright imho.

for me it would be eizo vs dell hard choice i bet the eizo trounces it but u could always try both if u can afford p&P :)

Permabanned
OP
I have been offered an eizo 2411w Black Version for £450 off a friend new boxed, but was not sure if this would be a good investment and whether I should opt for another brand.

Associate
I personally *haven't* seen the BenQ or the Dell in person I have however seen a friends 'EIZO Flex Scan S2411W' it looked excellent, deep black blacks, amazing colour, no backlight bleeding, etc.

He's a professional graphic designer and says that's the only monitor he has ever used that has come close/surpassed a good quality CRT in colour reproduction.

I don't know what you're going to be using it for but if you want colour accuracy going by what he has said I'd go for the EIZO especially at £450, he paid over £1,000 new.

Associate
The only objection to getting an Eizo would be the usually prohibitive price, but since that's not an issue in your case, I say go for it!

Soldato
Didn't you start a thread about this the other day? I'm sure I posted something about this same question.

Anyway, I own an Eizo S2410W, the older version of the screen you are looking to get. I also used to own a Dell 2407. The Eizo wins hands down, as it should have course demanding a much higher price. The most surprising fact about the 2 is that they both use the same panel, so it just goes to show the electronics driving the panel are just as important as the panel itself.

I can't comment on the Benq as I have never seen one.

At £450 there really isn't a decision to make :)

Look, I even dug out an old pic this time for you ;

CatLCD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom