No Muslim outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Carzy said:
I keep forgetting to speak out against the fundamentalist religious right in the deep south of the US. I really should be taking responsibility shouldn't I haha. Because if I'm not saying anything about it, I'm clearly condoning it!
I'm not sure that the KKK have the same sympathy amongst christians that the 9/11 and 7/7 bombers have among muslims.
From the summary of the C4 dispatches poll of muslims:

" Nearly half of Muslims appear to think that 9/11 was some kind of US Zionist conspiracy; only one in five reject entirely any kind of conspiracy theory about the bombing of the World Trade Centre. Almost 20 per cent believe either that stories about the Holocaust are exaggerated or that it never happened.

Linked to such conspiracy theories is a wider reservoir of extremist views. Almost a third of those polled would like to live under sharia law. More than one in ten understand why British Muslims might want to carry out suicide missions in this country. Nearly a quarter thought that the 7/7 bombings were justified because of Britain's foreign policy. Almost one in five respect Osama Bin Laden to some extent."

Nearly 25% of British muslims feel the 7/7 bombings were justified. Isn't that a rather shocking number? Not quite the "handful" that darkshadow would try to get you to believe in is it.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/dispatches/kenan+malik+analysis+of+the+muslim+survey/158240

Permabanned
fini said:
Mohammed is a more central character in Islam than the Pope is in Catholicism. How many times have countries gone to war and people become ex-communicated because it is felt they've made some slight jibe against the Pope? Going to war with someone or peacefully demonstrating - I know which group I'd prefer to hang out with.
You don't get 6 years for "peacefully demonstrating" though do you......

Caporegime
Carzy said:
I keep forgetting to speak out against the fundamentalist religious right in the deep south of the US. I really should be taking responsibility shouldn't I haha. Because if I'm not saying anything about it, I'm clearly condoning it!

:D Indeed you should. After all i think all white people are all racists :p...nah im sorry im not that stupid nor ignorant to think or even contemplate such a thing. Theres bad in every colour, race or religion...sadly its a shame that a lot of people are too thivk, stupid and ignorant to see that.

Like i said earlier...i dont get or understand how people here or in the real world expect us to take responsibility for someone elses actions just because they share the same faith or colour...its one of those head scratching moments:D.

Soldato
VIRII said:
You don't get 6 years for "peacefully demonstrating" though do you......
In any large scale activity there's going to be a minority who try to spoil it for the rest of them. Every village has its idiot.

Permabanned
fini said:
In any large scale activity there's going to be a minority who try to spoil it for the rest of them. Every village has its idiot.
And according to the dispatches poll 25% of UK muslims felt 7/7 was justified...
A very large minority indeed.

Soldato
VIRII said:
according to the dispatches poll
Dispatches have never been known to go for the sensationalist angle have they?

<fini does own poll>
<rings a couple of muslims>
according to fini's poll 0% of muslims felt that 7/7 was justified.

Permabanned
Efour2 said:
does it say the sample size couldn't see it when i looked.
I believe it was 1000 might have been more, the link should give you all the information you require as well as their assessment of how accurate the sample size is to draw conclusions from.

Permabanned
fini said:

<fini does own poll>

Have they?

I think their poll was conducted slightly more professionally than yours. If you wish to dispute their figures perhaps you can come up with something more concrete than childish sarcasm? Perhaps not....

Soldato
fini said:

<fini does own poll>

im not sure how reliable dispatches figures were but im pretty sure they were anonymous which means the people questioned are MUCH more likely to say what they feel.

i know if i had an opinion on something most people would be completely disgusted with i wouldnt share that opinion with anyone with a view different than my own, unless i wanted to be scorned

Soldato
VIRII said:
I think their poll was conducted slightly more professionally than yours.
Do you have any proof of this?

VIRII said:
If you wish to dispute their figures perhaps you can come up with something more concrete than childish sarcasm?
I conducted my own poll - I genuinely made a couple of calls. Until you can prove that the dispatches poll is any more likely to be representative than my own poll then they both must be seen as either equally rubbish or equally legitimate.

Associate
Azagoth said:
Why, because I believe in putting white British people first and don't agree with allowing the religion of terrorism to dictate what we can and can't do and what we can and can't say in our own bloody Country?

That is such a blinkered statement it defies belief .......

Last edited:
Permabanned
fini said:
Do you have any proof of this?

I conducted my own poll - I genuinely made a couple of calls. Until you can prove that the dispatches poll is any more likely to be representative than my own poll then they both must be seen as either equally rubbish or equally legitimate.
Ah well I just asked 4 and they all said they hated the UK and wanted all kafir dead and wholeheartedly support 7/7 attacks.
So that is 100% then.
Or alternatively you could tell me what is wrong with the dispatches poll in terms of methods used.........

The Poll of circa 1000 muslims was carried out by the National Opinion Polls group. http://test.geo.channel4.com/news/microsites/D/dispatches2006/muslim_survey/index.html

They also unearthed this gem:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articl...y+government+hasnt+told+truth+about+77/545847

25% of muslims feel 7/7 was staged by the British Govt....

So as the poll was carried out not by C4 but by an organisation whose sole job is to carry out consumer surveys perhaps they are indeed far, far, far more reliable than your limited and pointless "survey" after all.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll disagree with the survey on multiple angles:
1. The question was ambiguous. 'Some people also said that the July bombings were justified because of British support for the US war on terror. '. When I disagree am I disagreeing with the statement that they were justified or am I disagreeing that 'some people also said...' - ie that I think nobody said that.
2. The percentage is nowhere near as high as you stated it - look at the poll again
3. The results aren't actually based on all the data they collected, but 'A mix of re interviews and new interviews were conducted across the country '.
a) Why did they conduct re interviews?
b) How did they choose the mix?
c) Did channel 4 have any input into any of these?
4. From gfk's website in a section on what they do: 'supports you in creating and managing marketing programmes that deliver maximum result'. It seems the company's more about spinning data to promote a company or its cause rather than getting objective data.

Suddenly their poll is about as reliable as yours...

Associate
VIRII said:
Before trying to claim that someone can't understand English it would be better to ensure that your use of English is of a much higher standard than yours appears to be.

It should be "you're lost" not "your lost".
It should be "unorganised" not "unorganized".
It should be "I don't think that you understand the English language either" not "I dont think you understand the english langiage neither".
It should be "you're having trouble" not "your having trouble".

I guess that you get what you pay for ;)
Nows he's conducting his own surveys :o "Ah well I just asked 4 and they all said they hated the UK and wanted all kafir dead and wholeheartedly support 7/7 attacks.
So that is 100% then." Very slow aswell have to elaborate on everything to him. He just does not give up, amusing

Last edited:
Associate
The way muslims justify suicide bombings is moronic. It's just as moronic as the way we incite them to do it in the first place. Nothing is more moronic than that talk show host though. Who is it, Rush Limbaugh?

Permabanned
Nash said:
The way muslims justify suicide bombings is moronic. It's just as moronic as the way we incite them to do it in the first place.

I've tried, but for the life of me I can't figure out how we incited 19 cowardly muslims to hijack 4 four airliners and fly 2 of them into the WTC, one into the Pentagon and cause one to be brought down prematurely by the passengers having a go.

Care to explain that?

Soldato
I listened to this the other day and asked myself what might happen in this country... This thread has made me proud, glad there is some agreement that whatever your views, the DJ is a bit of a complete pillock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom