Insuring sunglasses

Soldato
Does anyone know the best way to go about insuring a pair of sunglasses? Just bought a pair of Ray Ban's and would like them covered incase they get nicked.

Associate
paul8811 said:
Home Contents should cover it

I doubt it. If I remember correctly home contents doesn't usually cover things you carry around on your person (mp3 players / mobile phones / sunglasses etc etc).

Soldato
Lagz said:
I doubt it. If I remember correctly home contents doesn't usually cover things you carry around on your person (mp3 players / mobile phones / sunglasses etc etc).
My clothes, wallet (and contents, including cash), laptop etc are covered in this country and worldwide up to £2500. House contents (also includes legal cover).

Man of Honour
Lagz said:

A lot do. A lot will cover personal items when not in the house as long as your with them. Some even add accidental cover to that.

Suspended
Come on guys - some people spend silly money on watches, think you should give him a break. His cash he can do what the hell he likes with it.

Soldato
Noxis said:
Come on guys - some people spend silly money on watches, think you should give him a break. His cash he can do what the hell he likes with it.

They're Ray Ban's, hardly 'silly money'

As others have said, check your home contents cover, you're probbaly covered or can get extra cover for little cost.

Back
Top Bottom