My new peircing

Soldato
Just thought i'd share this with OcUK as i'm bored....

it's and anti eyebrow and i love it, just hope it lasts a while as they have a tendency to grow out....but im still happy with it. Never seen one before either :) No laughing at my face either....
0608071353hj2.jpg

2007080750050xt9.jpg

Soldato
Will it leave a scar if it does grow out? A friend of mine had his brow done, which grew out exceptionally fast and made a bit of a mess of his eyebrow.

Soldato
OP
umm if it just grows out i could end up with 2 little dot scars yes, if it goes funny and i leave it it could potentially leave a scar the length of the bar but i wont let it get that bad. First sign of rejection its coming out

Zefan said:
Hope that doesn't happen to you!

me to!

Soldato
OP
because if it starts to reject or surface then I'll take it straight out, I'm not risking having a full length scar on my face and feel i have done enough research into it to spot the signs early enough.

Soldato
OP
geeza said:
I like it. Its different. Personally i dont think id suit it (or any piercing really)

haha, everyone has said that to me pretty much apart from the 'girlfriend' who now wants her own :D

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Gotta say that's the nicest piercing I've ever seen. In general I'm not a fan of piercings but thats loverly :)

Soldato
OP
no need for the face zefan :) , long story cut short as i cant be arsed to explain it all i'm seeing her

Hxc said:
Gotta say that's the nicest piercing I've ever seen. In general I'm not a fan of piercings but thats loverly :)

\o/ (first time i've used that :p ) :D

Soldato
Liverpool-Lad said:
As a cheap alternative to the above, simply superglue 2 ball bearings to your face. Cheaper and can be removed relatively easily.
:p

I quite like the piercing, however i dont think you could really change what you have in, spikes would look a bit weird. Actually picturing it, could look quite cool - go go go.

Soldato
OP
Syk3 said:
:p

I quite like the piercing, however i dont think you could really change what you have in, spikes would look a bit weird. Actually picturing it, could look quite cool - go go go.

Well, i only got it done in the studio i did because i read about them on BME and from research i found out that a surface bar is best for this type of piercing, which is a bar that has 2 right angle on the end so it sits flat and pops up at either end. Went in and booked it all and they used a BCR (curved bar) but yeah there isnt much choice but this is good for me :)

Crazy Fool said:
i like the Gary Neville Tash :D

Mega lol :D i didnt take a razor with me :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom