Very Pleased with my 'music' - 300k :o

Soldato
Hey,

Today on my MySpace i reached 300,000 plays and i feel really happy, not because of the tracks but because the sound and lyrics have helped and inspired thousands of people worldwide and it makes me feel so proud.

I just cannot beleive i could do this, im hardly a rapper or musician but this has allowed me to become someone who can help people from every corner of the world and be recognised for it, to an extent.

What makes you feel really proud with what you do musically?

Last edited:
Soldato
You'll have them doing some screaming harmonics soon :D

Or have you given them the best thing to the most fun to play style on - an acoustic? :)

For me, it's just being able to play with my friends and all be at similar levels, and able to enjoy it when we do.

You don't need much talent to do this, but it's more rewarding than being able to shred fast but just posting it on youtube and doing nothing with it, as it usually makes people feel rubbish, so they might not necessarily want to **** about with you. IMO, of course.

Can't beat a drunken singalong :D

Soldato
My son has a mini strat and an Orange Crush 30r with a footpedal and my daughter plays a full size bass :D ...sort of.

My thoughts on teaching the kids guitar is to get them to make a racket, teach them what overdrive does and set them loose, they love it. Help them discover different noises bit by bit, they are too young for lessons.

I had a classical acoustic as a kid and it bored the pants off me.

Oh and Chris, is it me or is that link broken?

Permabanned
Sweetloaf said:
I've inspired 2 people to pick up and try the guitar, my son (5yrs) and my daughter (3yrs), one more to go, my other son is 1 at the minute :)

all 5 of my children play i love my guitars and my drums, althhough my brother is probably one of the most talented guitar playes ive seen, he has had a few well known artists comment on his playing, just a shame his band lets him down tbh

http://www.myspace.com/katanaonline

thats them

Back
Top Bottom