yeah that way you get to see the reviews and then you can make a decision not have to order it before it go`s out of stock and then find out it`s...
i would think so
the 3050 will the better card but at what cost.
if you have a AMD setup but not intel.
i think it would be better to wait for the rtx3050 if it is a similar price
if you wait a month or two those 12500 will come down to 180.00
Very slow at overclockers are they all of sick.
From the news thats coming out it looks like it would be better to wait for Raptor lake.
we have good O2 and Vodafone 5G around the village just outside cov, also a choice of base stations but practically unusable Three and EE for...
lets hope so.
now if you could just get a 12400f for £150.00 and a cheap b660 with ddr 4 option you would be sorted.
Do you ever get this feeling that we are going backwards ( lower specs / higher prices )
looks like the year for budget cards. should take some pressure of the supply side for higher end cards.
i wonder how many copies they sold this Christmas holiday season
yes support is a problem when it comes to driver age.
It depends on how long the shortage last. I have said before not worth upgrading any time soon.
you can have it delivered to where ever but the card and address have to match up.
Give Ebay a go with cash on collection only and see what price you can get if your not happy you can always cancel.
Good questions if you do not need now wait until January and if you are looking to future proof your self a bit 8 or 12 GB would be the better...
Separate names with a comma.