*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

If it's not too late to join from Week C onwards, I reckon I could have a fair whack at this :)

Not a problem, I'll trust message you the competition email address for sending your pictures to, along with some info. Please read through the rules/guidelines section on page one of this thread, and questions, feel free to ask.

Actually might be worth noting, the D round results thread (you still need to have your entry in as normal) will be delayed a day or two. I will be in England and therefore AFK :)

Sorry.

Draught/draft on can/bottle is fine. Equally anything from beer pump/taps in pub is too. Just remember the note if taking a pic of the taps/pumps, and don't be smart and try a cider :p

I'll also update page one. :)

Well spotted.

EDIT: Updated. :)
That's a question I was going to ask - so _any_ beer coming out of a pump in a pub is OK? It doesn't need to have draught/draft in the name because it's a draught beer simply by being on a pump/tap?

Due to the almost unlimited number of beers with the world 'gold' in the title, I really hope it is not accepted as a colour for this week's entries. That said I suppose you could have entered a 'gold' beer last week because of the tenuous link of it being featured in the nativety scene as a gift from one of the three kings.

Due to the almost unlimited number of beers with the world 'gold' in the title, I really hope it is not accepted as a colour for this week's entries. That said I suppose you could have entered a 'gold' beer last week because of the tenuous link of it being featured in the nativety scene as a gift from one of the three kings.

The rules say "simple, plain, solid colours", so yeah, I also don't think gold should be acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom