Samsung Visits Overclockers UK!

u wouldnt want fingerprints all over ur glossy screen now would u :p

Nath, can see some reflections on the side screens in the shots ur in, did it bother u at all whilst gaming?

Alittle but our office has flourescent lighting so in a normal gaming situation you would have the lights off, so it would be a lot better!

Doesn't look brilliant, too much glare - and why do people insist on making monitors with shiney bezels for gamers.

All I ever wanted was to get blinded by a reflection of a light bulb etc on the edge of the screen when I'm trying to shoot someone, thanks!

Seriously though, i'd like to say they look good but I can't see past the reflections.

Then buy a professional IPS panel then!

3D monitors are designed for gamers and 120Hz panels are only available so far with 1080p resolition.

You want the above, you won't find it in a 3D panel currently available on the market.

I just think that gamers are too easily impressed with 3D at the cost of everything else that makes a monitor good, in this case; to play games/video in 3D that were never designed for it.

Sure if that's what you want then I have no problem.

It is just a shame to see Samsung ploughing all that R&D into these monitor based 3D panels and everyone lapping it up when there a lack of quality gaming monitors that aren't all 1080 and marketed for 3D.

1311228249.jpg

1311235623.jpg

Anyone recognise the wallpaper in the first image?

Can you spot the burger in the second? :)

Back
Top Bottom