Feeder - The Singles

Soldato
Out today

Yes I've got them all on all the various albums but this is a great introduction to one of who are the UKs finest rock outfits currently recording. The limited version has a load of videos on it too and Feeder pick some great guys to direct for them so its bound to be full of gems, can't wait to get home and stick it on the projector. :)

MB

Associate
Woke up to my copy on Saturday and my neighbours have had the pleasure of hearing it since it came through the door.

The DVD edition is definitely worth the extra but perhaps I'm biased since I'm a huge Feeder fan.

Good packaging too, nice glossy booklet and vinyl sleeve.

Soldato
i'll be buying, be nice to have all the singles from the albums on one disc, and also wanted a cd version of shatter as the only single version i saw in the shops was on a dvd.

Associate
BUSH said:
i'll be buying, be nice to have all the singles from the albums on one disc

Unfortunately it's not all the singles since they could only fit so many on a CD... still 20 of them isn't bad.

Don
I normally dont buy compilations cds... but my mate said that Feeder's new single album was great... but I have to recommend the limited edition DVD with all the singles and their respective music video... like I said I'm not one of the old compilations cds but this limited edition DVD and cd one is the dogs

.... I posted in the wrong forum... I looked too.... you know something... I so need to get glasses

Back
Top Bottom