Thriller

Associate
Just like in an old Michael Jackson video, EOC stats for OCUK seems to have been overrun by a lot of undead zombies!! :eek:
TheUndead.jpg

This is going to make Rich's job fun this week!! :p

ms9cw

ms9cw said:
OCUK seems to have been overrun by a lot of undead zombies!! :eek:

lol, I just looked back at this thread and hope that in a real zombie emergency we'd do more than pull this face > :eek:

The only ones who kept their cool were SS and snapshot. :D

theheyes said:
lol, I just looked back at this thread and hope that in a real zombie emergency we'd do more than pull this face > :eek:

The only ones who kept their cool were SS and snapshot. :D
I've got a pair of .44 calibre Winchesters in the shop plus two or three semi-auto shotguns. I'm not worried about zombies! Oh, there are a few large calibre centre-fire rifles for long range sniping as well. They make my sig look like a toy.

Snapshot said:
I've got a pair of .44 calibre Winchesters in the shop plus two or three semi-auto shotguns. I'm not worried about zombies! Oh, there are a few large calibre centre-fire rifles for long range sniping as well. They make my sig look like a toy.

When I read the thread title the first thing I thought was where can I get a gun, or a chainsaw, or a lawn mower, or a sledge hammer, or a sickle, or a bench, or a megaman outfit... :D

deadrisingdcy3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom