Which trading cards/Stickers did you used to collect?

Permabanned
Ok another one lol.

From what I remember

I used to have some Scottish football sticker and an album to put them in.
used to get 2-3 packs a week with my pocket money lol.

then I think I went on to the Thundercats stickers and album.

then the Garbage Pail Kids were in for a few years(mmm brittle gum in every pack lol)

then the TMNT trading cards came out I managed to get 2-3 full sets lol.

I think I grew up after that. :)

Associate
I've got a full Mexico world cup & a football league album from the year before/after kicking around somewhere (showing my age a bit) I remember doing a few others, but dunno which of the top of my head.

Soldato
I still collect Yu gi oh, hence my sig... I have a few magic, Vs cards but yu gi oh is my fav.

I used to collect all the stickers when I was a kid, Transformers, Mask, Thundercats, Carfield..

Soldato
Cards
Garbage Pail Kids
Batman (1989 film)
X-Files
Star Wars
Battlecards

Stickers with album
Return of the Jedi
Batman (1989 film)
WWF
Beano

Permabanned
OP
Anyone remember the coca cola Yo-YO craze about 18 years ago lol

Remember you could win a Gold(colour not real) Yo-Yo if you had the winning ring pull(remember ring pulls!! lol)

I think I had the Coca cola and Fanta yoyo's never liked the Diet coke and Sprite ones.

Soldato
Reality|Bites said:
Anyone remember the coca cola Yo-YO craze about 18 years ago lol

Remember you could win a Gold(colour not real) Yo-Yo if you had the winning ring pull(remember ring pulls!! lol)

I think I had the Coca cola and Fanta yoyo's never liked the Diet coke and Sprite ones.

Yeap! I started with the super spinner (red & white), then got the heavier pro spinner (red & transparent) and won a gold spinner :D

Hav

Soldato
Premier League 95,96,97,98,99.The good old days when I was in town buying the stickers and find one of those MaccyD page stickers..stick it in my book ASAP and go into MaccyD's to get myself the free hamburger or small fries...ahhh memories..

I collected Pokemon cards aswel,musta spent about £500+ on them :o

Back
Top Bottom