60 foot comedy painting on roof

Permabanned
Wonder how they found out...?

Looking on Google Earth one day...
"Oh look dear, there seems to be a gigantic penis on top of our house!"

:confused:

Caporegime
a classic, the kids from a school near me drew a similar falic object on their school roof when google earth was just getting popular :) lols

someone once linked to a large penis on a school roof on these forums.

that penis on the roof looks more like an old school missile because the balls are to small and look more like fins.
he should have drawn a yellow line from the tip of the penis so it looked like it was urinating down the side of the house :D

Soldato
someone once linked to a large penis on a school roof on these forums.

that penis on the roof looks more like an old school missile because the balls are to small and look more like fins.
he should have drawn a yellow line from the tip of the penis so it looked like it was urinating down the side of the house :D

I would image that when on top of a house constructing such a huge scaled drawing your sense of scale can go out of the window ^^

Permabanned
It's funny because it's a drawing of a penis, and we all know knob pictures are funny. However, it's a bad penis because it looks more like a submarine to be honest.

Associate
An immature 18 year old draws a penis on his parents roof, how very droll. It could only come from Radio 1 “news”.

I consider myself to be quite mature, and I'm female, so I generally don't find penis jokes funny.

But this one made me laugh :D

What's wrong with having it in the news? It's Radio 1, aimed at teenagers and twenty-somethings...

Soldato
I lol'd when someone sent this to me earlier :D

I found it funnier the way the parents reacted by saying he'd have to clean it off. Good prank, but I can imagine how smug they'll be when he returns home from travelling to be handed a bucket of soapy water and a toothbrush :D

Back
Top Bottom