***** The official crimbo present ideas thread of officialness *****

Soldato
Right, it's that time of year again where we all struggle to know what to buy people for crimbo.

Unless you are really lucky and know what you are buying already.

I kinda know what I'm buying for my other half (Ugg boots and a Laptop to keep her off my computer) but my parents are a completely different story. All my Dad does is work, and I'm sure he's bored of getting a jumper every year, and my Mum is just damn near impossible. She doesn't wear jewellery, perfume or watches, so that's most of the womany things out the question (what about a hoover?:))

So then guys/gals, what's your gift ideas??

Last edited:
Associate
Inspired by the manly shaving thread I'm getting my dad a nice razor/brush/soap combo as I'm fed up of him moaning about the price of replacement cartridges.

For my mum i haven't got a clue at the moment.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ahh to be minted.

I typically save £75 a week towards bills, and she had been complaining about needing a new laptop, and after showing her Windows 8 it sealed the deal.

I can't afford to drop £1000 on a laptop on my wage, so I save :)

Soldato
I have a feeling this thread may descend into a ePenis one. :D

I have no idea what I'm buying anybody for Christmas right now - it's the middle of Novemeber. Well that's not true, I think I'm getting my son the World of Warcraft monopoly.

Soldato
I typically save £75 a week towards bills, and she had been complaining about needing a new laptop, and after showing her Windows 8 it sealed the deal.

I can't afford to drop £1000 on a laptop on my wage, so I save :)

Saving £300/month is £3600 a year. You could have got her a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Clearly a lack of love for your wife. :D

Associate
[TW]Sponge;23183447 said:
Right, it's that time of year again where we all struggle to know what to buy people for crimbo.

Unless you are really lucky and know what you are buying already.

I kinda know what I'm buying for my other half (Ugg boots and a Laptop to keep her off my computer) but my parents are a completely different story. All my Dad does is work, and I'm sure he's bored of getting a jumper every year, and my Mum is just damn near impossible. She doesn't wear jewellery, perfume or watches, so that's most of the womany things out the question (what about a hoover?:))

So then guys/gals, what's your gift ideas??

Uggs? This isn't 2010, way out of fashion now.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Saving £300/month is £3600 a year. You could have got her a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Clearly a lack of love for your wife. :D

I think my gas and electric supplier may have something to say if I didn't pay my bill as well! Haha

In fairness, I use her laptop as much as her as its easier and the baby usually has the iPad in a death-grip, so I wanted something decent that I could use too.

It's probably the only year she's given me a hint, so I'm glad I'm done and dusted before the panic begins. I've even set it up and put all her stuff on it, so she can use it straight away.

Back
Top Bottom