Get 20% Money back on your Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H

Soldato
Look here >> http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php/topic,12542.msg82431.html#msg82431

20130620offz87xud4hanno.jpg

Associate
Very tempting,

Apart from this offer is there any reason you'd get this board instead of a Z87X-OC?

Without this offer they're similarly priced and I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Ready to pull the trigger on my order and want to be sure about my mobo choice!

Associate
are gigabyte smoking crack?

sounds like a good offer until you have to:
take a picture of the serial numbers (mine is already installed so that aint going to be easy)
desecrate your motherboard box by peeling of the barcode sticker/tag
give them all your personal details AND banking details
fingers crossed you are one of the first 35

Cant be arsed I think

Caporegime

take a picture of the serial numbers (mine is already installed so that aint going to be easy)

Cant be arsed I think

ahh my bad,i didn't read all the small print tbh,esp the first 35:(

Associate

Cant be arsed I think

Hi

Let me explain your doubts.

The picture of the EAN & SN from the mobo is not needed to participate. It's shown there just for example where to find these numbers on the product in case you don't know. If you have installed your mobo already you can find these numbers on the carton box too.

We do need to receive cut out EAN & SN barcode sticker from the box. Is there any reason at your side to keep the packaging in such perfect condition (without a hole at its side)?

It would be hard to send you money through bank transfer without having your bank account, etc. details.

There are still places left to enter, I can assure you.

Soldato
How about letting people enter then grabbing the winners details from them? The whole world has gone private details mad. For this reason I don't have a FaceBook account anymore, or anything online that craves real details

Associate
^ This. Think about it, for the maximum price of £1190 (35 winners * max refund of £34)the name, address and bank details of however many people end up applying lol. Crafty!

Soldato
Do people read the ts and cs?

5. Duration of promotion: Starts: 10am GMT on the 2nd of June 2013, ends: 30 days from creation date of the money back voucher, the latest possible date for entry into the promotion is the 12am GMT on the 30th of July 2013. Any purchases of this motherboard outside of these dates will not be valid for this promotion.

Associate
Do people read the ts and cs?

5. Duration of promotion: Starts: 10am GMT on the 2nd of June 2013, ends: 30 days from creation date of the money back voucher, the latest possible date for entry into the promotion is the 12am GMT on the 30th of July 2013. Any purchases of this motherboard outside of these dates will not be valid for this promotion.

Do you not read them either:

6. The amount of valid entries is limited to a maximum of 35. These will be provided on a first come first served basis.

Soldato
OP
GIGA-Man said:
There are still many free places to participate, go, go, go!
Hi, I claimed a voucher from the Facebook page, but it says "The voucher you're trying to access is no longer available."

I did receive an e-mail from Gigabyte UK reading... "Here is the voucher you received from Gigabyte UK. To access your voucher use the View Voucher link below."

View Voucher: https://woobox.com/scan/printable/***********************

* = my code, but again it says "The voucher you're trying to access is no longer available."

Not sure what to do... :(

Back
Top Bottom