** POWERCOLOR RETURNS TO OVERCLOCKERS UK!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Its being a long time since Overclockers UK sold Powercolor and some of you more keener lot noticed we had started selling them again before Christmas and this is why:-

• 2yr Advanced Warranty: OcUK 48-72hr turn-around which OcUK deal with
  • Removal of cooler won't invalidate warranty
  • New Black PCB / Cooler designs in mostly black/red colours
  • Exclusive on Devil Range to OcUK
  • LCS Range also available

In short you can now buy Powercolor with confidence in the UK with no RMA issues and the added benefit of cooler removal, bear in mind these terms are only with OcUK. :)

Here is the range including many custom 290's! :D

Powercolor Radeon R9 290X LCS 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Battlefield 4 PC Game @ £599.99 inc VAT

GX-165-PC_400.jpg

The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060MHz, a significant 60MHz over reference; also features 1350MHz for memory which is 100MMz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built “Gold Power Kit” onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.

The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60? even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.

Specification:-
- Liquid Cooled (Pre-fitted with a waterblock) "LCS Edition"
- GPU: Hawaii XT
- Stream Processors: 2816
- ROPS: 64
- Core Speed: 1060MHz
- Memory Speed: 5400Mhz
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 600W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Comes with BF4 Voucher included in the box
- Warranty: 2yr

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 290X PCS+ OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £499.99 inc VAT

GX-167-PC_400.jpg

PCS+ Version features Powercolor's amazing tri-fan cooler, for much lower noise levels whilst offering superior cooling. Along with a great overclock out the box, this card runs at 1050MHz core and 5400MHz memory.

AMD Radeon R9 290X is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290X graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290X also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.

- Core Speed: 1050MHz
- Cooling: 2-Slot Blower Fan
- Fan Speed: 20% - 40% (Quiet Mode) & 20%-55% (Uber Mode)
- 750W or greater PSU required

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 290X 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Battlefield 4 PC Game @ £419.99 inc VAT

GX-164-PC_400.jpg

AMD Radeon R9 290X is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290X graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290X also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.

- Radeon R9 290X
- Core Speed: 1030MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Fan Speed: 20% - 40% (Quiet Mode) & 20%-55% (Uber Mode)

Only £419.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 290 PCS+ OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £379.99 inc VAT

GX-166-PC_400.jpg

PCS+ Version features Powercolor's amazing tri-fan cooler, for much lower noise levels whilst offering superior cooling. Along with a great overclock out the box, this card runs at 1040MHz core and 5400MHz memory.

AMD Radeon R9 290 is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290 also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.

- GPU: Hawaii Pro
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Core Speed: 1040MHz

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 290 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Battlefield 4 PC Game @ £319.99 inc VAT

GX-163-PC_400.jpg

AMD Radeon R9 290 is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290 also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.

- GPU: Hawaii Pro
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Core Speed: 975MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 280X TurboDUO "BF4 Edition" 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £259.99 inc VAT

GX-160-PC_400.jpg

Powercolor R9 280X has the performance to power the latest games with ease but at a very aggressive price point making it incredible value for money.

Equipped with TurboDUO near silent cooling solution meaning you can game in near silence whilst keeping the card nice and cool.

Features:-
- Multi Phase Design: 8 Power Phases for improved OC ability
- Digital PWM
- Ferrite Core Choke: Decreases ripple to deliver more stable voltage
- DirectFET
- Patent GSG- Shape Heat Pipes Design: Reduces temperatures by upto 17% and noise reduction of upto 19%
- Pure Copper Base
- Backplate included

- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 880MHz
- Boost Clock Speed: 1030MHz
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 6000MHz
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 250W TDP
- 2yr Warranty

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 280X 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £254.99 inc VAT

GX-159-PC_400.jpg

Powercolor R9 280X has the performance to power the latest games with ease but at a very aggressive price point making it incredible value for money.

Equipped with a near silent cooling solution meaning you can game in near silence.

- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 850MHz
- Boost Clock Speed: 1000MHz
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 6000MHz
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 250W TDP
- 2yr Warranty

Only £254.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 270X DEVIL 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £169.99 inc VAT

GX-161-PC_400.jpg

The Devil R9 270X is totally designed for enthusiastic gamers with factory overclock to 1150MHz, even up to 1180MHz with boost, delivering the most tremendous performance at its class. Also, the Devil R9 270X is equipped with 2GB of GDDR5, also with 1280 stream processors and high speed 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.

Devil R9 270X is built with Platinum Power Kit, which includes the most deluxe material like DirectFET, Digital PWM and 7+1+1 phases, dramatically improve total stability and reliable power delivery to GPU. The new Devil uses trio fans design, together with 4 units heat pipes and large surface of aluminum cooling fin, delivering 25% cooler and 18% quieter than reference.

To make Devil’s users feel more unique than others, we designed an exclusive interface for Powerup Tuner using Devil theme, also a Devil Gaming Pad, offering users a complete Devil package to choose.

Features:-
- Multi Phase Design: 7+1+1 Phases design enhances power efficiency and stability
- EMI Shell: Excellent interference suppression for high frequency and low leakage current.
- Digital PWM: Can work at higher frequency improving OC ability
- Super Capacitors: Excellent noise, temperature performance at GHz frequency, ultra low ESR.
- UHB: Featuring ultra high frequency which decrease ripple to deliver extreme stable voltage power.
- Efficient Triple fan design
- Backplate included
- Includes Devil Gaming Pad

- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 1150MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 1180MHz
- Stream Processors: 1280
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 256 bit / 5600MHz
- Power Connectors: 6-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 2x Mini-DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 180W TDP
- 2yr Warranty
- Product Review 1: http://www.custompcreview.com/reviews/powercolor-devil-r9-270x-2gb-review/19285/
- Product Review 2: http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/powercolor_devil_r9_270x/
- Product Review 3: http://www.hitechlegion.com/reviews/graphics/37917-pc-270x-dev?showall=1&limitstart

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon R9 270X "PowerBank" 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £155.99 inc VAT

GX-162-PC_400.jpg

The Powercolor R9 270X is supplied with a FREE Powerbank, this device is essentially a high quality portable battery which can be used to re-charge mobile phones, tablets etc.

The latest PCS+ R9 270X is factory overclocked to 1060MHz, which is 60MHz higher than reference design, even up to 1100MHz with boost, offering and delivering class leading performance. The new model is fitted with 2GB of GDDR5 memory connected via high performance 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.

The PCS+ R9 270X is packed with Gold Power kit, which includes Digital PWM, Ferrite Conducting Power (FCP), and Multi Phase Design, ensures power efficiency and stability at OC mode. The exclusive PCS+ cooling design is formed with 90mm ultra huge dual fan, 3pcs of large heat pipes, enormous surface of cooling fin and pure copper base, delivering 16% cooler than reference design. What’s more, we adopts the patent Double Blades fan design at PCS+ R9 270X, successfully increase 20% more airflow, even prevent the dust depositing at the bearings and the bottom of fan, prolonging the life cycle of the thermal as well as video card.

- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 1060MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 1100MHz
- Stream Processors: 1280
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 256 bit / 5700MHz
- Power Connectors: 6-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 2x Mini-DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 180W TDP
- 2yr Warranty

Only £155.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Of course our new exclusive terms with Powercolor allow us to provide great customer service to our customers. However it can be clearly seen as well Powercolor have made great moves in improving the quality and aesthetics of their products too. :)

Associate
I hate Powercolor for what they have done with my card and RMA, but think that this is fantastic on OcUKs part!

If I remove the cooler from the vtx3d R9 290 and keep it to one side and I replace it with a kraken... if anything goes wrong within the warranty, is the warranty still valid if I replace the stock cooler? I've asked this so many times without getting a straight answer, any chance you could help Gibbo?

OcUK Staff
OP
I hate Powercolor for what they have done with my card and RMA, but think that this is fantastic on OcUKs part!

If I remove the cooler from the vtx3d R9 290 and keep it to one side and I replace it with a kraken... if anything goes wrong within the warranty, is the warranty still valid if I replace the stock cooler? I've asked this so many times without getting a straight answer, any chance you could help Gibbo?

If VTX3D can tell you removed the cooler they will void warranty I believe, we don't deal much with VTX3D, so not 100% sure on their stance on cooler removal.

Soldato
That's a bit of good news re the Powercolor rma, not a brand I would normally have chosen but now I know its a 72hr rma turnaround direct with ocuk I might have a dabble with a 290x or 2 nice one :)

Soldato
Not complaining, I've had a few Powercolor cards in the past, as they're often all but the cheapest. If they now have a drastically improved RMA/Warranty, and are improving the actual quality of the product, then I certainly won't complain. The cooler factor is also quite nice, although I tend to not bother with that due to generally having bad luck!

Pretty sure my 9800 Pro was a Powercolor! :D

Associate
If they become faulty within the time frame and you have zero stock or they become end of line, will you take a % off the initial value?.

OcUK Staff
OP
If they become faulty within the time frame and you have zero stock or they become end of line, will you take a % off the initial value?.

The option would be refund at market value, you won't get a full refund on a product you've had a years use out of.

Or replaced for equivalent performing product at that time from Powercolor.

So for instance if you returned a 7970 which is now EOL, the replacement would be 280X etc.

Soldato
Powercolor Radeon R9 280X TurboDUO "BF4 Edition" 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £259.99 inc VAT

Does this card come with BF4 game as I see no mention of it on the product page but the title indicates it should ?

Cheers

Soldato
The option would be refund at market value, you won't get a full refund on a product you've had a years use out of.

Or replaced for equivalent performing product at that time from Powercolor.

So for instance if you returned a 7970 which is now EOL, the replacement would be 280X etc.

This seemed fair enough when I RMA'd my 5850 however you tried to return me a 6850 which actually performs worse than a 5850. Thankfully there were non in stock and I eventually received a 7850. :)

Associate
Hi Gibbo,

I have just purchased my R9 290X Powercolor for this very reason Warranty not void even after a EK waterblock has been fitted & the BF4 voucher.

But I have a few issues

1. My BF4 code does not work I have contacted AMD but its a bank holiday so I know there will be a delay in the reply.

2.I had to RMA my Sapphire card so I went for the Powercolor, As of this I am in direct talks with Bailey. I have to send him a picture of the card as it has a faint scratch across the PCB just so you know it was like this from the manufacturer. But I said the scratch does not bother me as the card works and I will be fitting my Ek waterblock and Backplate so it wont be seen.

His reply was
"Removing a Powercolor cooler WILL VOID the warranty" ?

How is this when its clearly stated above it does not this is the main reason I cohse this card

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo,

I have just purchased my R9 290X Powercolor for this very reason Warranty not void even after a EK waterblock has been fitted & the BF4 voucher.

But I have a few issues

1. My BF4 code does not work I have contacted AMD but its a bank holiday so I know there will be a delay in the reply.

2.I had to RMA my Sapphire card so I went for the Powercolor, As of this I am in direct talks with Bailey. I have to send him a picture of the card as it has a faint scratch across the PCB just so you know it was like this from the manufacturer. But I said the scratch does not bother me as the card works and I will be fitting my Ek waterblock and Backplate so it wont be seen.

His reply was
"Removing a Powercolor cooler WILL VOID the warranty" ?

How is this when its clearly stated above it does not this is the main reason I cohse this card

1. BF4 Vouchers all expired end of April by AMD. :( Drop a post in CS and they can sort you some other game codes like AMD GOLD for three games.
2. Baileyhas probably forgotton, point him to this thread and he will then be fine on heatsink removal. :)

Associate
Hi there

• 2yr Advanced Warranty: OcUK 48-72hr turn-around which OcUK deal with

You have had my friends Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ for ~192 hours. He initially bought this card because of the above statement. He is too nice to complain but thought I should mention it here.

If any potential buyers are expecting Powercolor 72h turn around be warned, normal RMA rules apply, so this means up to 28 days.

I am disappointed in OCUK.

OcUK Staff
OP
You have had my friends Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ for ~192 hours. He initially bought this card because of the above statement. He is too nice to complain but thought I should mention it here.

If any potential buyers are expecting Powercolor 72h turn around be warned, normal RMA rules apply, so this means up to 28 days.

I am disappointed in OCUK.

It is 48hrs, someone has made an error somewhere and I shall get the RMA guys onto this immediately.

Back
Top Bottom