• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Press Conference at Computex 2015 - AMD Graphics

I couldn't help but laugh when at the start the guy says they will be building on "this years momentum" when they've pretty much stalled. Other than that all I got from it is that Lisa Su is a bit of a MILF.

Momentum my arse. Sorry AMD but that was disappointing. All we got was the release date for Fiji to be on the 16th and we didn't get any info on the other cards. Probably because they're filthy rebrands and nothing too interesting. Otherwise they'd be building hype there too.

Also... was that AMDMatt up on stage? I.e. the exact same who is on these forums? Dude! Get us a close up of that chip! Oh and I don't get the whole Lisa Su thing. She just looks like a 50 year old Korean woman. Now if she looked younger... then I'd understand.

Last edited:
He definitely says "faster graphics card in the world" .
The question is why would he say that when we all know the TitanX is currently the fastest card in the world.

Back
Top Bottom