10 police officers shot by snipers at BLM protest in Dallas

Caporegime
It's all kicking off over in the States. :eek:

Three police officers have been shot dead by what appears to be two snipers at a protest in Dallas, Texas, police say.

The gunshots were heard at Belo Garden Park around 8.45pm local time.

TV showed protesters scrambling for cover and police officers crouching behind parked cars.

Some were running into a parking garage with guns drawn.

Two other police officers are in surgery and three are in critical condition, Dallas police chief David O Brown said.

Police are still searching for suspects and nobody is in custody at this time.

The gunfire came amid protests across the US over recent police shootings.

http://news.sky.com/story/cop-shot-dead-in-us-police-shootings-protest-10495445

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36733673

Soldato
Not to say that this is right, or just but it was only a matter of time. having watched a couple of video over the last few days of police shootings in America i am awe struck at some of what i have viewed. I understand that with a population the size it has, medie/mobile phones making it easier to broadcast and the gun laws in place all help to magnify the issue but jeez im glad im not a black american!

Caporegime
This is just unbelievable.

There's a very potato video showing what is apparently a gunman in a short standoff and then rushing at a police officer.

@seguifox13 on Twiitef

Associate
This was gonna happen sooner or later, its gonna get worse :(
I just dont understand why the police are "killing innocent people all the time"
RIP to the police officers tho, they were just doing their job :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I feel so sorry for police officers in the US. They can't even check a driver's license without worrying a maniac can draw a gun on them at any given time.
Another consequence of absent gun control..

Soldato
I feel so sorry for police officers in the US. They can't even check a driver's license without worrying a maniac can draw a gun on them at any given time.
Another consequence of absent gun control..

It can be viewed on the flip side too. Feel sorry for black people, they can't even show a policeman their driving licence without worrying a maniac can draw a gun on them at any given time.
Another consequence of institutionalised racism and deep rooted (albeit ridiculous) fear of the black man.

Soldato
It can be viewed on the flip side too. Feel sorry for black people, they can't even show a policeman their driving licence without worrying a maniac can draw a gun on them at any given time.
Another consequence of institutionalised racism and deep rooted (albeit ridiculous) fear of the black man.

What a load of tosh.
Have you ever lived\worked in "the projects"?
The avg brit would last a few hours to a day.

Back
Top Bottom