106 Xl 3dr

Associate
Hey,

Please could you tell me some information about this car, Ive been looking but could'nt find much.

Pegueot 106 XL

P Reg (1997 ? )

Has it got powersteering?
Has it got central locking?
Has it got Electric front windows?
What stud is it 3 or 4 ?

Thanks,
JamesL is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Soldato
Forbidden said:
Hey,

Please could you tell me some information about this car, Ive been looking but could'nt find much.

Pegueot 106 XL

P Reg (1997 ? )

Has it got powersteering?
Has it got central locking?
Has it got Electric front windows?
What stud is it 3 or 4 ?

Thanks

It might have PAS, it probably has remote "plipper" activated central locking. It probably won't have electric windows, and it should be 4 stud.

Associate
Probably doesn't help but the R reg 106 XND I have does not have PAS, electric windows or central locking and I can not wait to get rid of it.

Man of Honour
Do not buy an XN or an XL Peugeot. Seriously, the specification is apalling and it will drive you insane. The higher spec models are no more expensive to buy or insure.

Associate
I used to own a 1998 Peugeot 106 XL (my first car!).

It was my first car so i loved it but that wore off after a few months.

the XL model has nothing! lol

My XL only had remote central locking and that's it.

No power steering and no leccy windows.

It was also a 3 stud so finding any alloys was pointless as 99% of the 3 stud fitment alloys looked awful.

The only reason i bought the car was because it was dirt cheap. I bought it for £1200 and sold it exactly a year after for £1300!

Go for a Zest3 if you can find one.

Associate
I have a '97 R reg 5-door 106 XL 1.1

It has remote central locking (mine's broken), no PAS, no EW, off the top of my head im not sure if it's 3 stud or 4 stud.. but i wouldn't bother getting alloys for mine that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom