£1200 build help needed

Associate
Really out of the pc loop, been using a Mac for last couple of years, my last pc was a q6600. Looking to build a new machine mainly for photoshop work and maybe a bit of video editing.
Got monitors, mouse, tablet, NAS & keyboard covered but really need help with everything else.

Budget is around £1200, main things I’m looking for is 32gb ram and quite as possible. Was looking at AMD 2700 or 1st gen threadripper but completely lost.

Also willing to add £150 if I can get a decent router to help with the POS virgin Superhub 3
Any help greatly appreciated

Permabanned
Really out of the pc loop, been using a Mac for last couple of years, my last pc was a q6600. Looking to build a new machine mainly for photoshop work and maybe a bit of video editing.
Got monitors, mouse, tablet, NAS & keyboard covered but really need help with everything else.

Budget is around £1200, main things I’m looking for is 32gb ram and quite as possible. Was looking at AMD 2700 or 1st gen threadripper but completely lost.

Also willing to add £150 if I can get a decent router to help with the POS virgin Superhub 3
Any help greatly appreciated

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,096.07 (includes shipping: £13.20)​

Soldato
Thank you very much, even leaves me with some left over :D

intel beats ryzen with adobe , due to IPC and speed.

Photoshop uses 2 cores mostly and all about speed, with basic GPU needed for acceleration such a spanning , zooming etc

Prem CC does like cores, but still dependent on core speed

also included is 32GB of ram

BB CODE
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,157.62 (includes shipping: £11.70)

board has fastest type of wifi which is handy to

if your gaming, then push the above RX 570!!!

Back
Top Bottom