120mm fans with really powerful air flow.

Permabanned
I have Aerocool Shark LED 120mm fans and while there good, max speed is 1500rpm they don't push enough air through my case. Was wondering if anybody could help me find 120mm powerful fans with LED's. what are the best?

Thanks

Permabanned
OP
Caporegime
I tried the air penetrators on a TRUE heatsink on my second rig, this is a cooler which really benefits from high static pressure fans. Results were a few c worse than the sharkoon silent eagles that it normally used. Theese are pretty good for static pressure. The scythe gt fans always seem to come highly reccomended for use on radiators.

Soldato
If you don't mind a bit of DIY with a fan you could get a OCUK Tech Labs/Zaward Golf III fan.

I have one currently as my front intake, running at 50% and it still pours a lot of air through my HDD cage.

At full speed it is noisey but with a fan controller/7v adaptor it's reasonably quiet.

The DIY part would be that you'd need to add the LEDs yourself however there are 4 5mm LED holders built into the fan chassis.

Note: On the link above the CFM rating states 52.85. On my box for the product I have that value stated at 95.40.
Although I have no definite way of proving this I would say that the OCuk website figure is under the actual CFM for the fan based on that with my Golf3 on 50% it feels like it's moving more air than my AF120 Quiet on full.

Back
Top Bottom