1440p 144hz monitor recommendations?

Associate
I'm running a BenQ EX3203R. I find it adequate, but being a VA panel it has a fair bit of ghosting when quickly changing from dark to light. Most of the time it's fine and you barely notice it, but in darker games or scrolling through a dark webpage, it blurs considerably.

That said, I'm running it with g-sync turned on and despite not being on the supported list, it works fine.

Given the choice again, I'd likely get a Samsung G7 though.

Associate
Associate
Get a Samsung JG50 for 1440p, been running the older version for a few years and all my friends have one as well. It's an excellent monitor for gaming and a good price too, but the only downside is it's not QLED so the colours are not as nice. However, they do a QLED version as well but it's double the price (which was unjustified to me).

Associate
Could you tell me what card you have? Cause if Nvidia, then G-sync is paramount. If G-Sync is paramount, go for the
ASUS ROG Swift PG279QE (used around £300-400). Had one, sold it cause stopped gaming, realised I wanted to game, bought another XD

Associate
Hi, I have a 27 inch 144hz 1080p monitor and looking to add a second thats 1440p. Would anyone be able to recommend one at a decent price? I would like at least 144hz and a size of 27 inches.
Thanks in advance.

I'd take a solid look at the LG Ultra Gear line, don't know which one specifically but you won't be disappointed and get what you pay for! :)

Associate
Thanks that’s really useful! I’ve never tried a curved monitor before does it feel massively different?

Yeah it was very different at first but once the eyes adjust ive found it to be great, both for the gaming and office work that I have to do on it with the whole work from home situation. In fact, I think my eyes are less fatigued at the end of the day compared to what they were like back in the office. It could also be the better resolution but who knows!

Back
Top Bottom