£1500-£1750 Gaming PC please

Associate
Guys and Girls,

Going to treat myself to a nice Gaming rig Including Case and Monitor.
Do not need a O/S

I know I probably wouldn't have to spend that much to get a rig that smashes everything, however I would like a good monitor included in the set up and hoping the £1750 would stretch to include a good one (if it goes over slightly that's not a massive problem).

I have been looking at different options but being a novice to what pairs with this and that best Its a bit mind boggling so hoping some of you superstars can help me out.

I have no issue with building myself as I have done in the past no issues but configuring my own rig is where I sometimes fall down.

Looking forward to your advice :)

Update Budget is now set for £2500 going to treat myself from a house sale. Now the new Cards etc are out would be be kind enough to drop put some builds together

Thank you all in advance

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking forward to your advice :)

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,394.84
(includes shipping: £0.00)

Remaining £355 in budget for a GTX 1070, with mobo/cpu/psu able to run another in SLI.

Or:

Total: £1,230.84
(includes shipping: £0.00)

No SLI. £520 left in budget for a GTX 1080. You'd likely have to add a little more to get a decent model. Anything from £30-80 extra, I'd imagine. Time will tell, not long to go now.

If you are okay with TN monitors instead of IPS there are cheaper solutions:

Total: £419.99

I've seen posts in the past concerning OcUK offering price-matching on some types of products or dependant on the rival/s. Don't know if this is still in practice or not. Worth inquiring about this as a few monitors are comparatively high-priced just now.

Soldato
Like the above but just wait a couple of weeks for the new cards to show up from AMD an Nvidia, lots rumors and mis-information going around at the moment so it's hard to say what you should get without seeing the reviews

Back
Top Bottom