1800x Crosshair vi Hero teamgroup dark pro 3600 Ram OC settings

Associate
Hi,

Im having lots of issues with this build, im confident its something i must be doing wrong as iv made a few nooby errors during this build

first off i always overclock in the bios and i really want to continue to do so, however i do have the ryzen utility installed for confirming settings and temps

for some reason i cant seem to work out how to change the multiplier for the cpu its stuck at 38.5, i can set the divider and get 40x with 160 and 8, not sure if its ok to leave it at that setting as im not too aware of what that is so iv not really tried it

Also i cant set the cpu voltage no matter what i set it will change to offset and the voltage jumps around on each boot, so sometimes its stable others its not

the ram wont go near 3600, iv set the timings as all auto and 16 16 16 16 36, i can get to 3333 but it wont go above this by selecting the frequency

i have done all updates using the ez updater and bios seems to be on the latest version

any advise on the best settings to get the ram to a higher speed?
any idea where im going wrong with the cpu volts and multiplier

temps seem fine cpu maxes out at 55 under p95 however overclocks are not stable when the voltage has decided to be randomly low, i.e 1.2volts

Thanks for any suggestions

Back
Top Bottom