20% off just-eat tonight

Soldato
Yep, the only places on Just Eat near here are the dodgy places that you'd run a mile from if you actually saw it in the flesh - all the decent places who can maintain a decent customer base themselves haven't bothered with it.

Not where I live. Although where I live has become particularly cut-throat, there's too many places chasing not enough business.

Soldato
Plenty of great takeaways around here, 69 different places around here so plenty of choice. Been using Just eat for ages, shame they dissapeared of quidco, used to be able to pay with cash on delivery and get about 5% off through quidco.

Soldato
When its 20% off day I get - large mixed kebab, 10" Pizza, 2 x chips, tub of coleslaw, 2 x cokes = £8 delivered :D awesome, couldnt be arsed to cook tonight either thanks for heads up :)

What a deal :)

Taking a look at what to have now... It's looking like a Korma, plain rice, plain naan, with a shish kebab starter :) Nomnomnom :) Once again thanks for the heads up OP :)

daz

daz

Soldato
I always feel bad for using these codes on Just Eat. I wonder if Just Eat is paying for the discount... or if it's the takeaway.

Soldato
I always feel bad for using these codes on Just Eat. I wonder if Just Eat is paying for the discount... or if it's the takeaway.

I spoke to a restaurant... suggested Just Eat as an additional revenue stream as he was not in a prime location for footfall.

Guy said the cuts from Just-Eat are huge, so I also hope Just eat are footing it.

Man of Honour
Can I just pretend. 4 day stag do, then not being bothered to do much apart from feel like death this week. Want something bit more savoury than chips or oil filled Indian.

Man of Honour
OP
not ordering out tonight now :(
my flat mates got some mexican dishes and garlic bread that need using up, smells pretty good so its not so bad :)

Back
Top Bottom