20% off just-eat tonight

Man of Honour
Not just roast, things like Mexican would work well in takeaway form.

Mmm would love some fajitas

Oh man you need naan, sod the rice. I hate places which don't even double check order. So many disappointing places. Yet people still rate them like 3/4/5 stars rather than 1. I think 60% of takeaways should be shut down instantly allowing decent players into a tight Market.

Associate
I always feel bad for using these codes on Just Eat. I wonder if Just Eat is paying for the discount... or if it's the takeaway.

parents run a takeaway and we're with just eat, the way it works is for an order with a discount code, just eat pays the discount for the codes they give out.

so for a 10% discount
the customer pays 90%
just eat pays the remaining 10%
this is all before jsut eat takes their share of the commission based upon the full price of the order which can be 15+%

Soldato
Well the offer wasn't quite as good as it could have been...

I wanted a 9.95 pizza, so I had to spend an extra 40p on a dip to bring it over a tenner... then 50p surcharge for debit card... and the 20% comes off and then the delivery goes on top. In the end it came out as free delivery, more or less. The pizza shop is 1/2 a mile away :)

However, it did expose me to that website. We were looking at it later on seeing how much the curry we got in the other week was, and it's cheaper ordering through that website. I always feel when you order something they stick an extra couple of quid in 'by mistake' since you're unlikely to argue... right enough the meal for two, plus a few sundy extras was £3 cheaper ordering it direct from the menu.

It's great being able to see the menus online too.

Thanks very much for this thread OP! :)

Back
Top Bottom