20% off just-eat tonight

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Soldato
I wouldn't eat at Hungry Horse if it was free - absolutley atrocious food.

The justeat code sounds good - a shame there's not any takeaways that service my area :(

Soldato
Anyone find that the only places to order from are the ropey pizza places that you would never dream of ordering?

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone find that the only places to order from are the ropey pizza places that you would never dream of ordering?

suppose that just depends on the quality of whats available in your area, weve got some great independents round this way, but obviously there are places to stay well clear of as well

Soldato
Please excuse my slowness here... have I understood this correctly. This site allows me to order from several delivery places in my area, I pay this site directly and they'll give me 20% with that voucher? I've never seen Just Eat until now... that's pretty handy!

Man of Honour
OP
Man of Honour
OP
50p fee i think for using your debt/credit card, with this code you cant select, cash on delivery/collection for the 20% off.

yeah i just started an order to see the 'final price' and you're correct :( .. even after that though it works out as a 15% discount on a £10 order so il be going for it :)

Last edited:
Soldato

Yep, the only places on Just Eat near here are the dodgy places that you'd run a mile from if you actually saw it in the flesh - all the decent places who can maintain a decent customer base themselves haven't bothered with it.

Back
Top Bottom