2008 Belgian GP - Race 13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well, like I stated earlier, I'm not surprised that the FIA did everything possible to rule again McLaren.

The FIA will truly stop at nothing to give FerrarI all the Assistance that they require to stay in the title race.

Important to note is that Hamilton doesnt seem to bothered about it, so I dont really think we should be.

I still think that McLaren knew what the outcome would be from the word go, however, they wanted to drag this issue out so it can be highlighted that the FIA are doing everything they can to assist Ferrari. Now, the next time the FIA penalise McLaren, they will have to be VERY careful, otherwise McLaren will be making some very loud noises about being victimised by the FIA and being prevented from winning.

Anyway, onto Singapore now for a night race.
Now this is exciting. Bernie should line up more of these unusual races.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I still think that McLaren knew what the outcome would be from the word go, however, they wanted to drag this issue out so it can be highlighted that the FIA are doing everything they can to assist Ferrari.

Like I said earlier - I'm not so sure that they're out to help Ferrari, but I could believe that they're trying to engineer a closer championship fight.

NathanE said:
The car malfunction in Brazil was never confirmed to be a car problem. There are two very possible alternatives:

1. Hamilton hit the wrong button and took ages to reprogram it.

Doubt it. Even in a blind panic after he'd put himself back down a few places trying to get by Alonso, I don't think he'd have fouled his switch settings up that much.

NathanE said:
2. A darker theory where it was all preplanned by the FIA months before. A deal was struck where LH and FA wouldn't be banned from the rest of the season but they also weren't "allowed" to win it.

I don't think the FIA have the intelligence to cook up something as devious as that without it being leaked.

NathanE said:
I think LH has probably made all his major mistakes this season.

Hope so. After the Bahrain horror show, the Canada brainfade and the wayward showing in France he's used up all the mistakes that a top driver could expect to be allowed over the course of a season. Any more from him now and things could get dicey if Massa doesn't reciprocate.

Soldato
you are telling me that the talent of lewis hamilton could not have backed out
stop talking tripe he had every chance to back out he never
he decided to cut the chicane and those are his words
kimi was on the racing line how was he forcing king lewis off the track? lol lewis decided to go off track nothing else

I fear your illogical passion for misconstruing events flows over into your offline life, nonetheless, the news is nothing more than I expected. The FIA writes the rules and they know what they can get away with. If someone else is going to get away with something they can write a new rule to stop that after the event and then back punish someone.

Anyway, im off to tell the dons they should write a forum rule that the word "the" is banned, and to suspend all members who have used it prior to the rule being made, and enforce it as such. If people think this is unfair then you can appeal the decision, as a similar event has been appealed before. It wont matter though, you wont get your appeal heard.

I cant say this has improved my view of the sport and has only hastened my desire for Lewis to win the Championship so many times that the FIA cry their Italian eyes out all the way back to sabotage where they send out their technical documents in the hope that whoever they send them to will be excluded.. oh wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom