Poll: 2008 Brazilian GP - Race 18/18

Your prediction(s)?

• Hamilton wins the race

Votes: 68 24.0%
  • Massa wins the race

Votes: 107 37.8%
  • Hamilton gets a puncture and loses everything

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • Hamilton gets owned by the FIA's EMP weapon like last year and loses everything

Votes: 40 14.1%
  • Hamilton is too hot headed at the start and loses everything

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Massa takes the refuelling rig with him again and loses everything

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Alonso takes out Hamilton and Hamilton loses everything

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Kimi takes out Hamilton and Hamilton loses everything

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Wet or partially wet race

Votes: 116 41.0%
  • Dry race

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Some sort of penalty given to Hamilton

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Some sort of penalty given to Massa

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
... "OMG T3H FIA ARE BIASED TOWARDS FERRARI!!!1111oneoneeleventyone"?

So you dont find it strange that Kimi got off scott-free after he rear-ended Sutil at Monaco, while Bourdais, who did nothing wrong, was penalised, to allow Massa to gain an extra point?

Explain that please, Mr Mosley.

:p

JRS

JRS

Soldato
For ***** sake sunama, how many times have I got to say it? Seriously? Do I need to put it in a different language to English? Do I need to use a different font? Maybe a different colour? How many ******* times do I need to say on this God-damned forum that the decisions made by the FIA this season at times have varied from bizarre to just plain suspicious??? Take Spa - I said in five bloody posts that the penalty Hamilton got was a joke and that I hoped McLaren would win any appeal. And you completely ignored that fact and continued making snarky little comments like "Of course, JRS still thinks the FIA are totally unbiased and are not against McLaren in any way shape or form ;)"....

I'm perfectly willing to accept that McLaren have gotten the shaft several times this year. I just don't happen to agree that this is solely to benefit the cause of Ferrari. It could be BMW, or Torro Rosso, or even Honda who were benefiting and the weird decisions would still have been handed down.

Bugger it. I'm done with this. Too much like ******* hard work....

Soldato
For ***** sake sunama, how many times have I got to say it? Seriously? Do I need to put it in a different language to English? Do I need to use a different font? Maybe a different colour? How many ******* times do I need to say on this God-damned forum that the decisions made by the FIA this season at times have varied from bizarre to just plain suspicious??? Take Spa - I said in five bloody posts that the penalty Hamilton got was a joke and that I hoped McLaren would win any appeal. And you completely ignored that fact and continued making snarky little comments like "Of course, JRS still thinks the FIA are totally unbiased and are not against McLaren in any way shape or form ;)"....

I'm perfectly willing to accept that McLaren have gotten the shaft several times this year. I just don't happen to agree that this is solely to benefit the cause of Ferrari. It could be BMW, or Torro Rosso, or even Honda who were benefiting and the weird decisions would still have been handed down.

Bugger it. I'm done with this. Too much like ******* hard work....

Yep , he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom