2016/17 Betting Thread *SPOILERS*

Soldato
Apologies if this is the wrong thread (getting used to the forum again....)

Bet 365 have a risk free in play £50 bet on again for tonight's Arsenal Match. I'm going 50 on Bayern 3-1 I reckon

Caporegime
I was going to put £20 on BTTS/Bayern win + BTTS/Madrid win double, but went against it and changed the second BTTS part to Madrid only. Why on earth did I do that... :o

Man of Honour
Bets have generally been poor last few months but had Vardy anytime at 4.5 tonight which I thought was a good price for an England striker playing at home against a team with a very questionable defensive record.

Man of Honour
Interesting scenario tonight with MU's striker 'crisis' (no Zlatan, Rooney, Martial, Rashford) potentially creating an OOP option up front and potential value on goalscorer bets. Last night I backed Fellaini to score anytime at 12/1 in the hope that he will start up front but there might be other potential options for them - Mikhitaryan? Lingard? Maybe even Young?!? Not convinced by the prices on the first two and Young is probably not going to happen.

Soldato
Interesting scenario tonight with MU's striker 'crisis' (no Zlatan, Rooney, Martial, Rashford) potentially creating an OOP option up front and potential value on goalscorer bets. Last night I backed Fellaini to score anytime at 12/1 in the hope that he will start up front but there might be other potential options for them - Mikhitaryan? Lingard? Maybe even Young?!? Not convinced by the prices on the first two and Young is probably not going to happen.

Are you expecting Man U to score tonight against Chelsea without Zlatan?

Man of Honour
I wasn't expecting it but that doesn't prevent me looking for value bets - like many others I bet on outcomes I don't expect to happen if I think they are overpriced.
In this instance when I saw Fellaini was on the bench I cashed out my bet before kickoff, as the market had shifted in my favour so I was able to recover more than double my stake.

Soldato
Bet 365 have their risk free 50 quid in play bet offer again, well worth checking out.

I've covered a 0-0 and over 0.5 goals to allow me to have a silly 50 in play bet. Any suggestions? Currently thinking 50 quid on A Madrid to beat the foxes by -2 goals

Caporegime
Sky are doing an odds boost for Utd, Ajax and Lyon to all win tonight @ 8.0. Tempted but I never bet on Utd (even before they became average) as they usually let me down.

Man of Honour
I feel some hedging coming on -

300v154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom