2016 Riding Plans/Dream Destinations

Caporegime
e9cfa8.jpg

Applecross peninsula, in Wester Ross in the Scottish Highlands, Scotland, U.K.

With this miserable weather atm im looking forward to the summer again

what you got planned?

will there be an ocuk 2016 meet:D?

Last edited:
Soldato
Making plans for next summer is what keeps me going through the winter drizzle, doom and gloom :D

Plans for bikes - putting money away for a 2nd bike next winter. No upgrades to mine, apart from maybe a small screen for a little more comfort at motorway speeds. Some more kit like a couple of kriega US20's and a tomtom rider.

Riding plans - French 2 day trip early in the season to get a taste of riding over there. Then a 5 day trip to the Mosel valley/Ardennes/Eifel mountains mid summer. Then (if funds and depending how the 5 day trip goes) a longer 12 day trip down to the Alps in August/September.

Soldato
Biking is a big escape for me too, when you're riding you're not thinking about work, or monday morning, or that bill you have to pay, or anything... apart from the next bend, the next gear change, the next gap to pass that car you're behind.

I've always done stuff like this since my teens - mountain biking, windsurfing, surfing, snowboarding etc. Can't beat the feeling of sitting out back on a summer evening with the sun sinking into the sea, waves crashing around you. A very different feeling from riding a bike, but the same... if you see what I mean :D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
@Clovis, when we'll have bigger bikes since we can just jump out on the motorway to meet each other. We should do some rideouts! Where abouts do you live? :p

Soldato
@Clovis, when we'll have bigger bikes since we can just jump out on the motorway to meet each other. We should do some rideouts! Where abouts do you live? :p

:p I live in a small town called Redditch, not far from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stratford etc :)

IC3

IC3

Soldato
:p I live in a small town called Redditch, not far from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stratford etc :)

100 miles away from me, we could meet halfway meaning 50 miles for each of us. You could bring wazza with you as he lives in Birmingham I think. :p

Associate
Having only just got back into riding within the past month following a 9 year absence, I plan to do Wales, Scotland and any OCUK ride-outs I can attend! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have booked four days at Circuito De Almeria from 1st December, hiring a 2015 BMW S1000RR.

If that goes well I plan on doing some more in the new year!

I have no problem riding in the cold weather, I just don't like all the mud and leaves on the road when it gets wet, just getting to the main road from my house is like doing one of those mudder obstacle courses!

Back
Top Bottom