2016 Riding Plans/Dream Destinations

Soldato
The alps would win most of the time - I'll do the NC500 at some point but what with the Scottish "Summer" I'd probably try and do the trip with a few days notice when it's decent weather.

Soldato
I'm torn between the following:

- Hit Europe again (Although this time I would be tempted to train the bike down rather than take long Autoroute slogs)
- Do something in the UK
- Do some track days instead

Man of Honour
After seeing Sag's log a couple of months ago I'd like to do Iceland (I may have already picked up a pillion for this trip, luckily she's a light packer even by man standards!), Scotland is definitely on my list and I'll probably have the odd random jaunt round Wales as it's so close.

Associate
Pass by DAS and Theory in May on my 24th so I can ditch the 125 and buy a Honda Hornet. Be nice to finally ride a bike with actual power and grunt. Had my CBT since September 19th and already done just shy of 3000 miles and worn out the stock China flora tyres and replaced with Michilin Pilot Street tyres for a tidy of £49.99 from Pneus tyres with cash back. These tyres dramatically increased my confidence on the road wet or dry!

must have spent £2500 on the bike, insurance, gear and parts so far. Just waiting for Black Friday for deals on gear and bike care.

Infact, I just purchased a stonking deal at Halfords for a 170 piece advanced tool set for £86 with lifetime guarantee.

May can't come soon enough.

Soldato
Clean, dry roads and over 15 degrees would do me!

I'm hoping to do a couple of days in northern France in April/May, depending on the weather - as a tester for riding on the wrong side of the road etc. Plus it's cheap to go on the Chunnel for a 1 night trip.

Back
Top Bottom