2017 Woodbridge 1 Mile Racing NOW ON BOOK QUICKLY!!

Caporegime
Found the site... What do I do exactly..? :p

There is a registration form and a "buy now" button in seperate places, and the "registration form" has a "message" box? :confused:

bNzt4rP.png

@Gibbo I am probably being thick... Spoon feed me please. :p

Caporegime
I'm deciding if I want to run or just come and spectate. If I blow another oil seal by thrashing the BMW I will be a long way from home, and the MX5 tops out at 120MPH and I don't think its worth paying £130 to do that. :p

Caporegime
I mean, I fixed an oil leak, then I hit 135 on the way home one day, and it created another oil leak. So I'm scared to drive it hard a long way away from home. :p

Plus my tyres are like, 14 years old. No perishing and loads of tread but still. :p

Associate
:mad::mad::mad:

Dear All,
It is with huge sadness that I have to announce that we are postponing our remaining 2017 TV dates as the MoD have permanently withdrawn our licence to use Woodbridge Airfield due to people acting like **** on the way in and out!! I'm really disappointed that a few people have managed to ruin these great events for all of us. We are currently trying to arrange an alternative venue and will keep you all updated. If we cannot arrange an alternative we will of course provide full refunds to all those who have paid for future events.
I copy below the gist of the MoDs email and I'm sure you know who you are, thanks for nothing!! To all the rest of you, sorry again, we are trying to sort something out and will let you all know ASAP

Mr Flynn,

We have decided to terminate your licence due to excessive noise and disrespectful behaviour by your participants when entering and exiting site. We had a report from a local parishioner - two Porsche cars were seen racing along the main road from Woodbridge towards camp and forced a member of the public off the road on to the verge. Cars are also revving excessively when driving up to the main airfield gate.

The Commanding Officer does not want any issues with the local community especially where our families reside and consequently we are stopping this activity.

Yours sincerely

Back
Top Bottom