1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018/19 Football betting thread

Discussion in 'The Football Stadium' started by Yesevil, Apr 3, 2019.

1. robfosters

Caporegime

Dons let me down too :(

2. Minibiker

Mobster

When they got one back I was like 'yeah they'll go on to win now'... Oh how I was wrong :mad:

3. Yesevil

Associate

Apologies, work commitments get in the way of me posting at times. Tricky part of the season now with most teams either already relegated/promoted. I'll be playing 2 bets tonight

Everton/Burnley
    Btts and O2.5
    11/8

Btts Double
    Mainz/Leipzig
    Strasbourg/Marseille
    1.62/1

4. Minibiker

Mobster

Nice to see your BTTS double came in bud, What was the returns...

Im gonna have a look for tomorrows football but all kicks off at different times

5. Yesevil

Associate

Paid just over 8/5 mate and I had one point on it (£10) so £26. I dont bet big anymore, learnt that lesson the hard way.

Getting to a very tricky part of the season now with playoff games. Scandanavian leagues run over the summer which have been good to me the past couple of years so I'll put some stuff from there up when I get the chance.

6. Minibiker

Mobster

Yeah tell me about it mate, I need to tone it down abit when it comes to bets £££

Play offs can be a tough one at times but I'm sure there will be plenty of goals in them games :D