2018 FIFA International Friendlies on TV ** Spoilers ** [2nd - 8th June 2018]

Soldato
Thought it was a decent performance. They werent up against a lot and we were comfortable throughout. Good strike by Rashford but the gk had a mare there imo.

Soldato
Not a massive England Fan per se but there looks a good togetherness in this squad. I think England will still get knocked out in the quarterfinals but will go out with their heads held high rather than some half baked underperforming crap served up by some so-called golden generation. A lot of similarities how this squad is coming together and how the German squad of 2014.

Soldato
I think we'll do better in the tournament than most expect, less pressure on them this time as pretty much no one thinks we'll do anything!

Aim for the quarters and see where we end up, get on a roll who knows. I'd settle for 1 decent performance, we haven't had one in a major tournament in about 20 years, even against the teams we beat we've played god awful.

Man of Honour
France current being beaten 1-0 by the US at HT, it's pretty much their best team out and they look awful.

What is it with France, you look at the team sheets and expect a 5-0 win but they just can't get going.

QztUJab.jpg
Insane!

Back
Top Bottom