2018 FIFA World Cup Play-offs and International Friendlies ** Spoilers ** [8th - 14th November 2017]

Caporegime
We've defended really well in this game, very tight.

Been a bit poor going forward, Vardy is fast and works hard but he's been too wasteful on the off chance we've got forward.

I was never sure about Southgate but he's at least blooding the young lads in, no other manager has been prepared to do that in what, 20 years?

Soldato
Does anyone listen to the Football Ramble? Luke Moore made a good point about how we will be under the cosh a lot of the time in the world cup and how we shouldn't dismiss the likes of Maguire. Makes sense when you think about it.

Soldato
So frustrating and it affects all of the players, they just don't have the creativity to put that final ball in. To think these players earn spectacular wages and can't kick a ball to a player with the same colour shirt on or into a net when it really matters.
We've been great in defence but lacking any creativity upfront. But to be really fair this Brazil team is all stars. We've done alright.

Associate
Does anyone listen to the Football Ramble? Luke Moore made a good point about how we will be under the cosh a lot of the time in the world cup and how we shouldn't dismiss the likes of Maguire. Makes sense when you think about it.
Completely agree, that's why I prefer Vardy over Kane, he offers more off the ball and is deadly on the break away.

How Solankie gets a game is beyond me!

Caporegime
Vardy is a shoe in to come off the bench and hit teams with his pace, Kane will probably be the first name on the team sheet, rightly so imo.

No taking the corners though please.

Caporegime
20 years old to have that sort of composure, against the likes of Neymar down that side. Massively impressed.

Even stuck it in on him a few times as well, good lad.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I think the play offs in particular highlight the limitations of the other home nations, you can be organised and hard working in the group games, but if you have no real attacking threat when you MUST win a game you are not equipped to do so.

Caporegime
With a bit of luck in the group stages, 0-0's in the knockouts. We can do a Portugal. No wonder Southgate is planning to practice penalties. Football's coming home. :D

Back
Top Bottom