2019/2020 winter darts thread inc. PDC/BDO World Champs *spoilers*

Soldato
No darts thread for this year? Slackers!

Some major shocks so far.

Barneveld out and thus his career ends - dreadful interview after as well, car crash stuff.

Cross out - no major surprise, been poor for a while now.

Van Gerwen had a wobble and struggled his way past Klaasen, he can only get better from here.

Interesting to see how Mikuru Suzuki gets on here. She's by far the best female player on the planet right now, I reckon she might just win this match.

On another note - BDO worlds may not be happening. More on that when BDO clarify the situation.

Soldato
What a match that was with Suzuki! Would have been an epic way for her to go through.

I'm assuming it'll be a one-way street until they start competing year in year out for world champion.

Associate
Barneveld out and thus his career ends - dreadful interview after as well, car crash stuff.

Wasn't it just.

Given the emotion after turning in a stinker of a performance and ending a great career with a whimper, he would have been better served ignoring all requests for interview until he'd given himself time to reflect. Instead he sounded bitter and borderline ungrateful to his legion supporters.

I'd like to see Peter Wright win the title, and Huybrechts go deeper into the tournament. He was a force going back a few years and it would be nice to see him rediscover some of the magic.

Back
Top Bottom