• Watford – Xisco Munez

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • West Ham United – David Moyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers – Bruno Lage

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
I think that would be bad move tbh. Rooney needs to keep Derby up and then go for a playoff run the next season. Managers come into the Premier League far too quickly and then are finished for the future when they inevitably get sacked.
Going by the reaction to the fans, players and Rooney yesterday, he is giving everything to Derby. He is doing wonders there and I really hope he does keep them up and stays for at least next season and maybe more.

Caporegime
Wouldn't normally venture in here but thought why not for this topic.

Good fit for potter, gotta be honest that Everton chairman seems clueless.

Why would Potter leave to go there?

Big DUNC and Leighton Baines.

No, and no. I don't want him anywhere near the managers position. Duncan getting sacked, which he would with how the club is would be too painful.

Kenwright needs to go, and take the board and owner with him. They know nothing about the modern game. Deluded idiots who've destroyed the club and left it in ruins.

Kenwright hasn't destroyed anything. The previous owners didn't want to spend any money when they realised where the spending was going and couldn't compete. If he's guilty of anything it's being naive when he took over a club that lets be honest hadn't formed a queue of buyers and had debt. He spent years trying to keep us afloat with loans and cheap buys with Moyes. How is it his fault that no one wanted to buy us for years?

Every thing coming out of Everton has been these are the owners choices. Kenwright just tried to save the club he loves. He's out of his depth but I don't think he's anything more than a courtesy appointment these days. I'm grateful for what he did before, we would be in league 1 and skint without him. No one wanted to buy us.

Then you have the fans, they were adamant they didn't want Moyes back and rejoiced when we got CA. Everton just wasted millions, they didn't have enough money to compete with big boys so should have carried on doing what they do best, cheaper buys and loans with a manager like Moyes, instead they tried to go Hollywood. Benitez is a clown, unfortunately the dinosaur couldn't say nice things about the fans and go against the chairman like he did to win over the Newcastle fans despite having a record on a par with Steve Bruce.

I'd rather they find a manger from the Championship whose football philosophy they like and go back to finding players how they used to. Richarlison and DCL will be gone in the summer. The OTT spending has to stop, how many have we had that work? Yet you can write a list of budget buys that succeeded at our level for years. Same with City, United and Chelsea having 90m players stinking the joint up.

As much as I feel Rafa was a past it clown, he has paid the price for the poor spending that's gone before him.

Man of Honour
Consigliere
Just saw an article saying Kenny Dalglish is taking over at Everton...then saw it was a Paddy Power joke. :p

https://news.paddypower.com/footbal...-replace-rafa-benitez-everton-satire-manager/

The 70-year-old has fought off stiff competition from Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman and Vladimír Šmicer’s mum to land the role.

‘And I think I speak on behalf of everyone associated with Liverpool Football Club when I say how much we all appreciate his efforts to get the blue sh*te relegated’.

‘Although I’m not inheriting a side currently languishing in the bottom three, I think it’s clear to see Rafa’s set the club back at least five years’.

Dalglish concluded the interview by spraying Lynx Africa on an Everton scarf and setting it alight using a Zippo lighter.

Man of Honour
Lampard would make sense as he's immediately available with no compo to pay. Everton is probably the right calibre of club for him to be targeting, he won't get a job better than that any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom